Used 2016 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews - 68 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

2nd Fusion
By Adam

2016 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is my second fusion. I bought my last in 2014 as a 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid, with a little over 50k miles. Got amazing fuel economy until about 135k miles when the hybrid battery needed to be replaced. Never had a problem with it other than that. I researched all my car options again when I decided to replace it and purchased a 2016 SE with the 2.5 with 30k miles. I liked my old fusion, but this one is a whole different level. Much more space inside, despite not being noticeably larger outside. Much more comfortable, quieter at all speeds and nicer to drive. The trunks huge- trips to Home Depot and IKEA are no big deal at all. I am 6’4 and if the drivers seat is in my normal position, I can get out and sit directly behind it without my knees touching the back of the seat. I definitely recommend the car to anyone looking, I got the base engine due to concerns about actual fuel economy of the ecoboost engines. I’m a father of 3 and having a sporty or spirited driving experience on a daily basis jut doesn’t appeal to me. Safety and comfort are my top concerns!

Good reliably csr
By Mike

2016 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Nice looking car. Got a lot of compliments

Nice car!
By Thomas

2016 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Go for the Ecoboost Turbo instead of the 2L !

Very nice surprise
By Jim in Bowling Green, Ohio

2016 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan AWD w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The description above states all wheel drive. This is incorrect. The car has front wheel drive. This car car was a lease vehicle with just over 22,000 miles. It actually has the 1.5 turbo ecosport engine. The car runs great especially on the interstates. Driving back to PA from Toledo, I got 41.2 mpg traveling at 73 mph. Nice instrumentation, very easy to use. Very comfortable seats. The memory feature for the seats is great. I'm completely satisfied and would recommend this car without any restrictions.

This is a car
By Kylo Renn

2016 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is car. It has four wheels and drives. You can take it to the store or to work. There are other places you can drive it if you want to. I like this car. I am handsome. That said, this car makes me even handsomer. You should probably buy a Ford Fusion.