Used 2013 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews - 89 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2013 Ford Fusion

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

110k miles of trouble free driving
By Phil Humbert

2013 Ford Fusion Titanium 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I purchased this 2013 Fusion titanium in July 2014 when it had 15,000 miles on it. Now in April 2016 it has 110,000 miles. Other than routine oil changes, tires, and a couple of minor dealer recalls the car has been perfect. Still on the original brake pads all other wear parts. Highly recommended. It is still quiet, solid, and drives perfectly. I drive about 5,000 miles per month for my work sales job, and average over 30 miles a gallon every tankful.

big dog
By tony coglione coglione

2013 Ford Fusion Titanium 4dr Sedan AWD w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Reliability safety warranty Fuel Economy

Fantastic vehicle!
By GaryT

2013 Ford Fusion Titanium 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

After owning this car for a year now I can still say that I absolutely love it! It's comfortable to drive both around town and on long trips and the fuel mileage is great, plus it doesn't feel like a 4 cylinder. It's got a sporty look and feel to it as well, and it handles corners well too. I have put on new tires just last week. Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus is what I ended up putting on my Fusion and the reviews on Tire Rack's website helped me with my decision. Anyway Ford has really hit a home run with their Ecoboost engine's and have got me looking at what they have to offer. I will definitely purchase another Ford vehicle in the future, and possibly the Fusion Sport.

Not a bad little 4-banger
By spocklives

2013 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

First of all, this is a 4cyl, and it's going to shift like a 4cyl. The difference is in the EcoBoost engine. When getting on the highway, this thing really has a lot of pep and get-up-and-go. The ride is so comfortable I've had people say it rides like a Merc, very smooth, very nice. My one major complaint is with the SYNC and Bluetooth features. They're not 100% reliable and don't work properly all the time. Mine has a tendency to get "stuck" after reading a text message and I have to switch the radio on and off again to reset it. It doesn't always hear my voice properly when telling it simple stuff like, "call dad".... did you say, call vet? Call dad..... did you say, call Frank? I don't have a funny accent either... I speak perfect English. Defeats the purpose of hands-free when I have to stop and look at my phone to find the contact I want my car to call. Yes, we're spoiled, 5 years ago this didn't exist.
The transmission sometimes has problems finding the right gear to sit in on inclines, but it's active assist on the descent saves your brakes and makes up for it.
My husband is 6'1" and 250lbs, he fits in the front seats very comfortably, not so much in the back though. I feel bad when I have to stick him back there in favor of my mother. :)
You can literally fit 9 bodies in the trunk, don't ask me how I know that.
I'm not 100% comfortable with an electronic parking brake, if that's one thing I could change on this car, that would be priority.

We Love It
By Julia R

2013 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Would recommend the Ford Fusion to everyone.