Used 2013 Ford Fusion Sedan Consumer Reviews - 90 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

77,000 and still enjoying
By Bill B

2013 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Still a solid dependable ride. Good handling and predicability under all conditions. Bought new, will keep will past 100,000 baring unforeseen issues. Dealer support is only fair and overpriced.

Dissapointed
By Zapataro

2013 Ford Fusion Sedan Titanium 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I do a lot of car research. I rather enjoy it. So when I bought my 13 fusion I was fairly confidant. I hate to say that I've been rather disappointed. I bought the fusion because I drove long distances and needed good fuel economy, comfortable ride and good connectivity. One out of three is not good enough for me. I've never reached over 27mpg on the highway. My V8 Genesis would do over 30! The sync system is incredibly aggravating. I've spent hours in the car trying to get it to work with my phone and I don't know how many times I've just given up trying to use the voice control. And then there are the noises. The rattles, the tapping and the creaks. I think it might be worse then my old Jeep Cherokee. I would have expected that if the car had 150k but I bought it with only 4k! I will say that the ride and handling are quite good, it goes nicely through the canyons. But the power is only meh. Maybe my expectations are to high but I'm ok with that. I will be trading this in as soon as I can. Too bad it's not worth much.

All show and no go
By Sam

Let me count the ways
By Gene

2013 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

There's a lot good about the Fusion, but there are several things that have me saying, "I should have bought a Chevy". Economy, handling, appearance, all great. However, FordSynch is the dumbest piece of engineering I've ever seen. It is redundant, confusing, and down right dangerous having to take your eyes off the road to keep tapping on that screen. Old fashion dials and sliders would be far superior. Engine noise: BAD. Wind noise: BAD. Seats: UNCOMFORTABLE (passenger seat vertical adjustment is an "option". You feel like you're sitting in a hole without it. Climate controls: HORRIBLE. (even the dealer had to tap the screen three times just to get vent air). To sum it up, I made a mistake.

Fusion Melds Tech, Performance and Safty
By TPC IN PVB

2013 Ford Fusion Sedan Titanium 4dr Sedan AWD w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Mine is 2013 ford Fusion Titanium with econ boost, Has all the tech packages available. long list including
Adaptive cruise control letting you set how many car length you want to stay behind car in front of you. Car will brake if vehicle in front slows quickly or stops etc
Lane assist is like car provided "road rumble" steering vibrates. Then a very slight push toward the center of the lane. Great once going over 35 mph and on fairly straight roads as it is not going do more then 10% turn.
I attempted to drive with hand just placed off the wheel to test car got a beep and notice on dash saying" keep your hands on the wheel" very cool You can easily disable or change sensitivity and amount of feed back you receive.The rumble can be more intense.
Icon showing steaming cup of coffee, Cool feature if car detects your tired it will ding and a display will show "cup of steaming coffee "are you ready to get refreshed" This can happen if you change lanes quickly or fail to use blinker.