Used 2010 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews - 275 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Ford Fusion

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

Watch out
By Objectivity

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I've had my Ford Fusion for 9 months and I now have a recall on the solenoid. Soon after the notice I began to have severe problems with the transmission. I took it in and now the entire transmission has to be replaced. I'm not pleased that a new car has major transmission problems. I bought it based on a review from edmunds so I hope others read my review. Perhaps it's a fluke but now I've had a smokey rental car for a week which I had to ask for rather than have it offered. Now I'm wondering if should have bought a Honda like last time.

The car looks great and I love the synch for my phone. I have the rear parking sensors.

The lights are in an awkward location-- I wish they turned on/off automatically. The AC vent opens whenever it wants to which is bad because outside air irritates my allergies.

I Love It!
By Lonny

2010 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

This car is amazing, It has plenty of power for normal driving and the engine/transmission is super smooth. I have gotten great mileage, if you drive the car normal you will achieve the posted gas ratings if not better, I have. The car is super quiet on the freeway and the ride is smooth as well.

Sync, ride, build quality and quietness

None yet

Much nicer than I expected
By Steve

2010 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I was totally surprised at how well the car handles and how quiet and comfortable it is during normal hi speed . The six speaker sound system with Sirius and Sync sounds great.The controls are perfectly placed (to me).The Michelin 50 series tires are great and the fuel lie-ometer is reasonably accurate. My first tank of fuel hand calculated at 27mpg. I was a little suspicious of the most important performance function (brakes) until the first time I did a hard stop. When you press on the brakes HARD it stops hard and fast. If you buy one, test it out with no one in back of you. An unexpected goodie with the Sync was the ability to use a 16gb thumb drive on the USB port.

Build quality,Moon and Sync option, Highway fuel economy, well thought out car. Fantastic lights. Nice powertrain.

I wish i had gotten alloy wheels.

Best Value in Class
By Bob K

2010 Ford Fusion SPORT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased a Sport AWD fully loaded. Great looking car and with the latest technology. Certainly fun to drive with excellent handling and power. Mileage great too, nearly 27 mpg on a 700+ mile trip at speeds averaging 75-80 mph. Looked at 3-series BMW, Audi A4, Acura and Infiniti G37-- all at least $10-15K more with the G37 only one having more power. Best buy in this class especially after rebates. Ford got this one right!! Final thought: Many buyers would not think of looking at a Ford, so they pay dearly for the import name and eventually the high maintenance.

Engine, transmission, navigation, and Sync.

None

LOVE IT!!!
By jmm

2010 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

i just bought a 2009 ford fusion and i have already fell in love with it!! its such a great car. i always thoguht ford wasnt that great but once i sat in one and drove it i just knew i had to have the car. it get decent gas milage. i would tell everyone to get this car. the outside looks sweet and the inside has a lot of space and is very confortable. A+++++ for sure.

everything