Used 2008 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews - 151 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2008 Ford Fusion

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

Wxcellent Ford Fusion
By Haydee

2008 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

The wisest decision in buying cars is getting Ford Fusion excellent design comparable to Cadillac in the aspect of exterior design and the interior I am very happy having the sync program this is the best car ever for me 6 cd changer heated side mirror and that is excellent also, further it rides good smooth driving in the road good gas mileage maintain city drive to 30 mph and on the expressway from 31 to 34 mph don't know about other people but this magnificent fusion of mine is a gas saver, very roomy cargo space in the trunk and roomy in the back as well I am very proud of my Ford Fusion I always get compliment with my vehicle

sync, heated side mirrors great exterior design, seats are great very comfortable

improvise blindsided on the driver side

Who Would Have Believed!
By Joel J. Carlson

2008 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I am THE last person who would ever thought I would buy a Ford car. After learning to drive in a Granada, I swore never again! I'm glad I talked to owners!! What a great car! I love my Fusion! Power, economy, fun to drive! I will always love my rotary, but for everyday, my Fusion is the choice!

The ENGINE!

Stiffer suspension!

great ford
By ELAW

2008 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I bought the vehicle in jan. So far it's been very dependable I enjoy the SYNC, 6 speed transmisson, exterior styling 6 disc changer. I own a BMW so I was looking for something with power and the fusion has just that. (sel v6 )

sync 6 disc changer 200 plus horse's .

AWD standard

The best car I'd never considered
By Kung

2008 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Our 1997 Taurus finally had one too many malfunctions; so we set out to look for a new vehicle. I ran across a review here on Edmund's stating that Fusions are fairly reliable. Further research bore that out; and we bought a 2008 Fusion, 25K miles, I-4/auto, SE package, with warranty and other extras (backup sensors) for exactly $12K. We are VERY pleased. I've only owned it a week, so reliability reports will be coming in the future; but it rides VERY smoothly, accelerates surprisingly fast for a 4-banger, and fit and finish are definitely a notch above for Ford. Sound system (with 6-disc MP3 changer) is more than sufficient, and the car has plenty of cup holders. :D VERY satisfied.

Fit and finish, features, projected reliability, mileage (worst so far is 28 MPG).

Possibly add a few more HP to the engine, make the SYNC package able to be retrofitted. The I-4 is slightly buzzy, but hey, it's a 4-banger.

GM Convert
By fjallion

2008 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned and driven Pontiacs for the past 15 years. My last one died recently (357,000 miles). Knowing I couldn't get another and recently being located at a Ford plant, I decided to consider a Ford. Test drove an 08 SEL V6 Fusion. Fell in love immediately. Solid car, lots of power and very comfy. Came with a ton of goodies. Liking the SYNC more each day.

6 disc CD changer/MP3 player, Sync

Fuel econ. could be better, avg 25 mpg. but this sees a lot of 75mph e- way. Locate USB port more openly.