Used 2007 Ford Fusion Sedan Consumer Reviews - 183 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

Love the fusion
By Gumer Cutino

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased new for my wife. She drives a lot the car is solid. We haven't had any problems, it has 49,000 miles and still no issues.

interior is comfortable, engine has great power.

rear A/C vents

Love My Fusion
By ksb3

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Only thing I would change is I want leather interior. Fusion didn't have this option in 2007. Will never buy another car without leather seats.

Gas mileage is great. Sometimes I get 35 mpg on the highway if I don't go over 65.

None, just glad to see leather seats are an option on the newer ones.

Way to go Ford
By Craig Dickinson

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Pleasantly surprised at the performance of the Fusion. Purchased a 4 cylinder SE manual transmission with 14,000 miles on it. Car now has 34,000 miles after a year and we could not be more pleased. While the 4 cylinder is a little sluggish at the start, it picks up quickly. Handling is superb. Interior fit and finish as well as interior room is great. We have two teenagers (6.0" and 5.9") and they love the backseat. Fuel mileage is good with avg 26 mpg around town and 33 mpg on the Hwy. Have received numerous compliments from friends and family- all die hard Honda and Toyota owners. Riding in the Fusion makes them reconsider Ford products. No reliability issues whatsoever to date.

Great standard features with the SE (computer; 6 CD changer; radio controls on the steering wheel etc.;nimble handling; extremely comfortable and well designed interior; great gas mileage for such a roomy car; great reliability thus far; huge trunk

a little more acceleration in the lower gears. As well, my wife and I have noticed that there are some large blind spots while driving-need to be a little more careful in traffic. That is it, just really love this car and would highly recommend it. Will update this review at 60k and 90k miles.

Good value
By AL

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I just purchased this used with about 35,000 miles on it as a 3 yr. lease return from Enterprise Car Sales. Paid a little over private party value at $13,786 as a "certified" vehicle. No negotiation type dealer. I took the car on a two day road trip and got 29.5 mpg. In town shows 22-24 mpg after 1000 miles of driving. I live in the mountains of Oregon and it handled the road nicely. Looking forward to testing it in winter time driving with the awd. The car shows no signs of rattles or problems and checked out with the inspection report the dealer provided. I was looking at Subaru's and this looks like a great alternative at a better price.

AWD, V6, good visibility except when backing up.

Better visibility out the rear window. Back up senors standard.

I loved the moment I Drove it.
By FirstFordOwner

2007 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I never thought I would own a Ford in my life. But the past few years I have been impressed with their styling. I was looking for a newer used car and looked past this 2007 fusion several times. Finally I decided to take it for a drive. The moment I left the dealership with it I was in love. Great on the highway. Ample power for a 4 banger and great features. I will definitely be giving ford more credit in the future!

Great pick up for 4 cylinder. Lots of features for trim level.

None really just wish I had paid more attention to Ford sooner.