Used 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid Consumer Reviews - 55 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Fusion Hybrid model:

Mileage fix a lie
By dnoel71

2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Last weekend I went and got the "update" regarding my Fusion Hybrid SE that was supposedly to help get better gas mileage as I drive almost 80 miles a day for work.
Unfortunately it appears that instead of my mileage going up it is now going down!! I used to get anywhere from 37-41 now for the past 4 days of driving to work I have yet to even reach 37?? If someone else has gotten the update could you please let me know if the same thing is happening to you before I call and complain to Ford over this.
I purchased this car specifically for the mileage promise that is a solid 10+ miles less mpg than promised.

I love my navigation even though it can be confusing at time and the car is extremely comfortable.

fix my mileage!

Great car and fuel economy above EPA
By greycrx87

2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Just recently purchased my 2013 FFH, and absolutely fell in love with it. My previous car was only getting around 18MGP avg, while this car already is sitting at 43 avg. I have trips where I can easily go above 50 MGP, even as close to 60 MGP and the engine is not even broken in. I have the SE version that comes with Nav and leather seats, the car is very comfortable and I really like the way it handles. Regular driving to work I achive mid 40s MGP with AC on, and high 40s MGP without AC. Great car.

Drove the car for 3 years now, no issues, and I must say Fusion is very comfortable car, we have done many road trips from Chicago to UP, I wish there was a bit more of trunk space. but overall A+

Great looking car, terrible reliability on Ford Sync, Poor mileage
By r_r

2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Car looks great, drives well for a hybrid, solidly built with a nice interior.
However the Ford Sync system along with voice-activated navigation totally sucks.
Navigation doesn't compute route 1/2 the time, screen keeps freezing over, reboots by itself.

To add insult to injury, I've had the car 2 months and taken it twice already to the dealer--they simply reset the system and say nothing is wrong and nothing more they can do.
Completely unacceptable.

If you buy this car, avoid getting the sync and navigation system.
You will be burning a few thousand $ for nothing.

Exterior, leather interior and appointments.

Ford Sync Navigation

47 MPG maybe not a lie but sure ain't true
By john1932

2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

If you can get anything over 30 MPG in town you can not drive over 25 and need to coast to stops.

On the highway 35 MPG is what you get.

Back seat leg room not there, trunk small even considering battery pack.

Driver side window molding coming off so I am gluing it on.

Am I disappointed of course but everything above I can live with except the total deception
Ford has put out on the MPG one might expect.

The car looks good on the outside

Either some how improve the MPG a driver gets from the car or start telling the truth about it.

Awesome car!!
By sledgehammer44

2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I've owned the car for roughly 1800 miles now. The first few tanks it was averaging 38mpg but on my current tank it jumped up to 43mpg.
I live in an area that is mountainous so I feel this is very good for my area and it would seem there is a break in period to get better mpg.

As for the rest of the car I think it is fantastic. Lots of tech toys, seats are comfortable, rides smooth and yet it handles turn very well. I never thought I would own a Hybrid, because I think the Prius looks like pooh, but Ford really hit one out of the park with this car!

Handling, radio, ride quality, everything!!

more horsepower.