Used 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Consumer Reviews - 160 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid

Base 2.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic - (160 reviews )

Great Car!
By Jim M.

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I am about to reach the 2,000 mile mark on my Fusion Hybrid and I'm very impressed! I drive 2008 Camry Hybrids at work and this car beats the Camry in several areas. The CVT trans is amazing and the car is a pleasure to drive. I love the smooth quiet ride with the sure-footed handling of a performance vehicle. The standard six speaker, six-disc sound system is very nice and I have come to LOVE the Sirius Satelite Radio. I coummute 110 miles per day and average 38 mpg which is oustanding for a vehicle of this size and comfort level. - not to mention the high average freeway speeds of about 75 mph. Ford has really come up with a winner with the Fusion Hybrid.

Looks, mpg, comfort and road manner.

Locking fuel door or gas cap.

Absolutely fantastic car.
By Norman R.

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This car is one of the best I've had. I absolutely love SYNC! I've gotten up to 50 mpg in city driving! Great job Ford - an almost flawless car.

Technology! The EcoGauge especially. Chrome grille. Interior design

Make the sunglasses case a bit larger.

Great Car
By Chad

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I read every review of this car before I purchased. This car feels like a luxury car with the NAV system, leather seats, etc. It is fun to drive and I get a lot of rave reviews from passengers. I am in the real estate business so the NAV system is a great benefit to me. I like the voice activation feature as well.

I love the safety features, including the backup camera. the blind spot alert and the warning alert when backing out of a parking spot.

I do not like the plastic grill. Some of the controls are hard to reach. I would suggest getting the NAV system to eliminate the control issue.

Great Car, high tech fun all around
By Howie

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I recently traded in my G6 Hardtop Convertible for a 2010 FFH. My G6 while fun to drive when the top was down was getting an average of 15 mpg. This is the first Ford car I've ever owned and I'm really impressed. The car was a bit more expensive then I hoped, but all Hybrid seems to carry a hefty premium. And there is little to no incentives on them. I just made my first fill up and it was at 560 miles. Was averaging about 36-39 mpg. The fuel gauge is a little misleading. The tank holds 17.5 gallons, but the car list empty at 15 gallons. So you do have a nice reserve, though I wish it was a little more descriptive. Overall its a very fun and semi sporty sedan.

1. Backup Camera 2. Hybrid Engine/Eco Gauges 3. Nav System (Though Maps seems old) 4. Sync (Love it with my Ipod) but it could u some tweaks to the voice recognition.

For a first year this car is pretty good, only things I can really recommend are a few items the other ford cars have. 1. Park Assist (Escape has it) 2. Cold Heats (Taurus has them) 3. XM Instead of Sirus (yes I know they are the same company but I like XM better). 4. Smaller/Sleeker antenna.

Simply Amazing
By Dave

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I'm very fussy and hard to please technically (and not often given to spending the time to write these things). But after 800 miles I am very impressed with this vehicle. The technology in the 2010 Fusion Hybrid is simply amazing and I'm happy with my decision. (Did I mention I was impressed?) Ford build quality has significantly improved since my last Ford. I heartily recommend this vehicle. (If you're near Columbus OH, go see Mathews Ford in Newark - they were very accommodating.)

Handles nicely. Excellent ride. Comfortable seats. Refined appearance. Hybrid instrumentation is very engaging (and the configurable LCD dashboard is just awesome). Daytime Running Lights are already installed (but you have to go to the dealer to have the SJB programmed to enable them.)

Many aspects of the Nav UI are disabled when moving (the BIGGEST is not being able to set a new destination by street address). Speed limits should display for all roads. Nav should use the SYNC'd address book in my phone for dest input. DRL's should be usable without having to go to the dealer!