Used 2010 Ford Focus Consumer Reviews - 85 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Ford Focus

View reviews for a specific Focus model:

Approval
By Boyer

2010 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Like the vehicle very much. two complaints: the speedometer is hidden by the steering wheel and the accelerator and brake pedals are too close together.

Other than the above the car is a pleasure to drive and to fill with gasoline.

Just the above.

2010 Ford Focus
By Robert

2010 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have been driving my new focus for 2 weeks now. I have always driven trucks and jeeps in the past, but because of a new job location. I have to drive 80 miles a day. I needed a reliable vehicle with good mileage. I am get 36 mpg on my commute to work and back. I quite satisfied with this car, that coming from a jeep and truck person is saying this is a great car.

The quality of the ride and the price.

Back to a Ford Focus
By Douglas Lower

2010 Ford Focus SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is my sixth Focus purchase. In between each purchase of another Focus, I buy different makes of vehicles, and become unsatisfied and trade back to a Focus. I have switched back from a Honda Accord, and fit. And the last from a 10 Kia soul, and 11 sorento. I love the ses model. It is a loaded automatic. It does everything very well. It is a very well rounded vehicle. I usually buy an se model, but this time I went all out! I am happy I did. All the extra features for so little extra in cash. Almost every time I went to a different brand, I was looking for hauling capabilities and would never use it, now I will rent a truck if I need to haul and keep my Focus.

Gas mileage, styling, handling, upgraded stereo, SYNC, blue flame paint, 17"wheels, blacked out chrome, interior lighting, interior comfort.

Next redesign make a Station Wagon.

No More Nissans
By ExNissan Man

2010 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I had a 2007 Nissan Sentra. After going through 2 sets of rear tires in 27,000 miles & the dealer wouldn't be straight with me about who would pay for a manufacturing defect. It was time to let go of my 5th Nissan. For more than thirty years I thought of Ford as "Found On Road Dead" I never considered a Ford. I Test drove the 2010 Focus SE & Wow, I was new Ford Fan. It rode smoother, quieter and peppier than the Nissan Sentra 2.0. The accessories blew me away and so much bang for the buck. Same price as the Nissan Sentra 2.0 basic. The salesman and the guys at the dealer were great! I ended up buying 2 Focus's. One for me and 1 for the wife that very day!

I like the looks & the massive amounts of features. Compass, Bluetooth (SYNC), Outside temp., Cruise Control, Keyless entry, Message Board, MyKey, Steering Wheel Controls, USB Port, MP3 Plug, Power Side mirrors, Great gas mileage, Firm handling, large trunk & Alloy Wheels.It made my wife very happy.

Uhhhh. The inside front door handles could be located further back and it would also be nice if it had wings and could fly. :)

FORD FOCUS2010 Impression
By FRANK POTOCNIK

2010 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Great ride,fantastic MPG,GOOD SOUND SYSTEM. On the early problem is the front end. The car bottoms out on the smallest of road bumps and indents in the road. It's being brought back to the service center to have the problem fixed.

Great mpg. Got 39 mpg going to Canada. Averages 35 on highway. Also good sound system. 2.0 liter engine. Has great pickup for a 4cycl.

FRONT END needs to be raised. TOO low to the ground,also fuel cap door should an auto lock cable to prevent theft of fuel and cap