Used 2008 Ford Focus Sedan Consumer Reviews - 188 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2008 Ford Focus Sedan

View reviews for a specific Focus model:

Not a bad little car
By larrh7

2008 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This isn't a bad little car. It isn't a 10 or even a 9. Now think of it. Bo was a 10. Like everyone else it should have a trunk release. How stupid can you be Ford. The seating is great for my short wife. She can see out rather well. I fit in just fine to and I'm 6' 235. The milage isn't what it should be. My wife just drives at around 60 and she hasn't gotten 30MPG yet like people on here are claiming. They should be able to get better than this with the poochy 4 cylinder. I have an old 95 Corrola that has 150000 on it and it get 37 MPG. Like I said this isn't a bad little car for the money but it isn't a 10.

Sync, ride is not bad for small car.

Trunk release and better MPG. Interior is fairly cheap also.

Awesome
By Sagar

2008 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I must say that Ford has improved in building the vehicles. The ride is very comfortable and it gives the right gas mileage. The looks are cool and interior lights are awesome. The engine is very quiet compared to the older models of Focus. I chose Ford over Toyota and Nissan.

Seating, engine, lights, music

NA

Good choose
By smitty

2008 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

We like our Focus. The mileage is 41 highway & 30 city, very good for an automatic. Have a squeak in suspenison is hand brake cable in hanger in front of rear axle. Ford has a fix a new grommet. We think it is a very good buy for the price. Looked at Toyota, Nissan, Vibe, Mazda

Gas mileage. Handles well. Seats sit up much higher than other models

Inside trunk unlock

Great Mileage
By fred

2008 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I was driving a Ford 250 4X4 diesel and when fuel got to 5.25/gallon bought a Ford Focus SE loaded for beater car and love it. Tried Toyota, Altima, and prefered the Focus. Great car for price.

Sync, trunk space, mileage, and lighting.

Side air ducts are tacky and need inside release for trunk also have trunk open father.

Ford Focus S
By Papasrx

2008 Ford Focus Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Since I purchased this vehicle I have averaged a consistant 37MPG over 13000 miles driven but I drive mostly highway. It is an automatic transmission and the ride for a compact is excellent. I can say that it is not a Honda Civic but it costs 6K less. I would say for the money there is no better buy on the market.

Engine compartment arrangment. Ease of oil change.

Better fitting interior trim.