Used 2007 Ford Focus Consumer Reviews - 176 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Ford Focus

View reviews for a specific Focus model:

Like this car
By tg

2007 Ford Focus ZX4 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Newest car I've ever purchased. Very comfy for me and gas mileage great. At 30,000 only needs tires (seems too soon) reminder to everyone that the valve stems where a recall. Hood prop too cheap, bent that the first time I used it to jump someone's car. Car doors seem cheap and rattle some when music is playing. Trunk room is great. Very peppy but I'v only owned clunkers before this. good on wintry roads.

I like my electric blue paint job. Fun to drive. Good trunk space. Changeable automatic electric features (like turning off the autolock)

Arm rest between seats, hood prop, make battery easier to replace on my own

my foci
By my foci

2007 Ford Focus ZX5 SES 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Very satisfied I'm happy I bought this car, very quite comfortable ride, amazing gas mileage, style everything. Well done Ford.

Quite, comfortable, gas mile age, style

none

great nice car to own
By epapp1

2007 Ford Focus ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

A nice fun car to drive with out breaking the bank.After driving mine my brother bought one for his daughter and is also very happy with the car.And I am now looking to buy a 2007 Focus wagon.

The way it rides the way it looks and a very nice drive train.

I hate the the sun visors and the seats head rest should have been movable.

Great car!
By Andy

2007 Ford Focus ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I've owned this car for over 2 years and logged about 53k miles on it so far. I love it. Original Pirelli tires will prob last to 60k - not sure why some people have to change them so often. No maintenance issues so far, just the scheduled stuff. I consistently beat the MPG rating on this car. It averages 35 MPG on highway trips, driving at 65ish mph. Obviously not a Mustang, but it has plenty of pickup if you gas it. With a full load of adult passengers or some A/C, it will tend to bog down a bit, but it's a fair trade for the fuel economy. Seats are comfortable for me (5'8", 165 lbs).

Body styling is really nice - looks especially great after a fresh coat of wax. The trunk seems giant for a car this size. Comfortable to drive as a commuter car or on some longer road trips.

I'm not sure if anything can be done on a car this size, but I wish there was a little more leg room in the back. Adult passengers tend to be cramped. Also, you pick up a substantial amount of road noise on the highway.

I loved my ford focus
By FordGirlNY

2007 Ford Focus ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased a 2007 Ford Focus se in the summer of 2008 as my first car, and up until February 4th of 2010 it was the best car I had ever driven. Never gave me a problem, always started right up, and never left me stranded. I also drove it from Alabama to New York and back 3 times, and was planning on driving it back to NY again until it was totaled. I did have to replace my front rotors after the first trip to NY. I plan to buy another Focus with the insurance money. I paid 10 grand for it when I purchased it.

body style, safety, emergency shut off features, keyless entry

seats do stink. and it needs a better radio that comes stock.