Used 2007 Ford Focus Consumer Reviews - 176 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Ford Focus

View reviews for a specific Focus model:

Nice little wagon
By epapp1

2007 Ford Focus ZXW SES 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Rides nice looks nice and handles nice. Second 2007 Focus still own both however have too sell the sedan because of my wife's passing. It hurts to do so because she loved her red Focus. If you are thinking of buying and are not willing to spend a lot drive one and you will see what I mean.

comfort and ride

sun visors kind of cheap.

Trading it in.
By Stephanie

2007 Ford Focus ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my car in March of 2008 and had no significant problems until January of this year with 50000 miles on it. First my alternator went out and blew a hole in battery. Most of the car is plastic so my small fender bender consist of replacing large sidings of the vehicle. Over $800 for the bumper. Then while driving my tensioner idle pulley froze up and broke causing my belt to come off my car. After getting that towed and dealing with NO space replace the pulley and belt I've had enough. The alternator is located underneath the engine in the back. To replace the belt you have to remove the heat sheild, alternator, and reservoir just to realize your have few inches to work with.

I did enjoy my car. Gas mileage was always hitting anywhere from 30 to 32 miles to the gallon. There was plenty of space and the cloth seats were easy to clean.

Less road noise, less plastic, comfortable seats, better engine and design under the hood.

Yay. Finally!
By happiowner07

2007 Ford Focus ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I used to be the owner of an 08Saturn Vue, but after it was stolen I bought a the 07 Ford Focus and can't believe how happy I am with it. So spacious, great interior design, and sleek radio/ac design. Really fun to drive, because it doesn't sit too high or too low. Glad I made the switch from Saturn to Ford at only 18 I'm sure I'll be hooked for life.

Spacious Nice Detail Radio is awesome! Fuel efficiency

NONE! unless Ford decided they would like to broaden their college spectrum for the Focus, a cream or even the sunburst orange would be nice.

Good and Economical
By Brian

2007 Ford Focus ZX4 ST 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Very solid used car we bought. My wife's commute is 30 miles each way, and this car gets minimally 38 mpg on the highway and about 35-36 in the city. The engine and transmission are a little noisy, but not bad. I am 6'4" and can drive the car without space issues. It has a huge trunk. It also handles extremely well. We recently took it up to about 4000 feet above sea level in the NC foothills and it took curves easily.

Gas mileage, trunk, numerous cup holders.

Make the engine more quiet.

A great little car
By scenicdrive

2007 Ford Focus ZX3 S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Works hard daily over a long commute with steep hills and rocky roads - and has never let me down. Was economical to purchase and much better gas mileage than advertised. This car is helping our family save and get through the economic downturn. No frills but a comfortable dependable car.

Stick shift is fun to drive and saves on brakes when driving steep and windy Highway 74.

It's a little squeaky on the dirt roads but I've gotten used to it.