The 2012 Ford Flex has the space, the versatility, the features and the driving dynamics to make it a top choice among large family crossovers. However, the very thing that makes it extra appealing to some (styling) may drive others away.
- Spacious and versatile cabin with genuine three-row space
- Refined ride
- Excellent safety scores
- High-tech features
- Turbocharged engine option
- Unique styling.
- Standard second-row bench doesn't slide
- Less maximum cargo space than some rivals
- EcoBoost models get very pricey.