Used 2010 Ford Flex SE Wagon Consumer Reviews - 13 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Ford Flex Wagon

View reviews for a specific Flex model:

Flex Is Excellent!
By Buzz Garven

2010 Ford Flex Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This vehicle from FORD has made us completely forget about our overpriced, awfully reliable BMW X5 Sport, and we Saved $30,000 by purchasing FORD FLEX instead of European service nightmare.

Comfortable seating, huge second row legroom, cruising road feel and overall handling are real good. Love the capless gas filler, while Heat and AC are quickest we have ever seen!

Power telescope wheel, and this vehicle rolls the overseas characters.

Am awesome suprise
By shawna

2010 Ford Flex Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I had been test driving Tahoes and Youkons and accidentally found the Flex. I had test drove a used car and happened to look over and saw an all white flex. I asked my husband, if for kicks, he wanted to look at it and when we did we were in for a suprise at how much room it had. It had more room than any vehicle we had looked at. As soon as I test drove it and felt how smooth it was I was hooked. I LOVE driving it and I love the gas mileage. It fits our family of 6 very well!

I love Sync. I can talk hands free, use voice commands for my phone and for my music. I like how all I have to say is the playlist I want from my Ipod and it plays it. I love all the hands free options so I can concentrate on driving

I love it just the way it is. GOod job FORD!

WOW! What a surprise......
By mac

2010 Ford Flex Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We did not intend on purchasing the Ford Flex when we began shopping for SUV's. We had already test drove many others such as th Traverse,Commander, Murano, etc...Finally, we thought we decided on the Ford Edge. Just for kicks we took a look at the Flex and fell in love with it!! The spacious interior is really what sold us on the Flex--it is very roomy and comfortable. Designed very well for a family with kids. For the price you cannot go wrong. The boxiness of the outside did not appeal to me at first but now I think it is very stylish....the kids can comfortably sit in both the second and third rows without feeling cramped. It was a wonderful choice

SYNC--of course! Space and more space!!