Used 2007 Ford Five Hundred Consumer Reviews - 91 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Five Hundred

View reviews for a specific Five Hundred model:

Not Bad
By Dave

2007 Ford Five Hundred SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I had read that Ford did a good job of packing a lot of features into the 500 at a decent price point. I found one at a local dealer that was priced very fair, Love the car, pleanty of pep, nice features, plenty of room for long legs.

Steering Wheel Controls, Lots of cup holders (I am a coffee addict) very comfortable to drive.

uhhhhh,,,, The only thing I would like to see is an stereo input jack for an Ipod.

Love It, Love It, Love It!
By JWE

2007 Ford Five Hundred SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

I can't recommend this car enough, great on the open road, stylish, comfortable for tall people (I'm 6'2" ) great safety features and excellent mileage on the road. I'm getting 33 mpg. It's not a rocket, but I didn't want that, just a car with enough power, AWD, and plenty of comfort. I just love it!

Seats, great visibility, CVT, styling won't become dated soon like the Chrysler Cruiser, large trunk, lots of room, fun to drive on the open road

None

Excellent find
By Tony

2007 Ford Five Hundred Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

A perfect fit for a tall family - lots of elbow and leg room . Our first voyage was 300 mi and not a complaint from anyone . Handles great and fuel consumption was acceptable for a full size car . Interior was very comfortable as was the ride - the dual climate zone is a marriage saver and the heated seats make for a very cozy ride in the winter months . After driving the AWD version , I wouldn't be happy with anything less

Adjustable pedals , in dash CD changer/navi/sat. radio console . Dual climate zones - backup sensor is quite handy

Telescopic wheel would have been nice - Trunk slams shut(needs dampening)

Touring Car (NOT All Weather Car)
By DBLD

2007 Ford Five Hundred SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

I purchased this 500 because it's AWD...well 2 days after purchase 10" of snow! I was very disappointed in how AWD performed! I've owned 2 other AWD vehicles and they were flawless...in all types of weather,(100% better in the snow.) The 500 slips and slides all over the place!(even with NEW touring tires!)

CVT tranny...Handling on DRY road! Gas mileage

Ford needs to rework it's AWD system! Maybe take some pointers from Subaru & GM!

Love my Ford 500
By Ford 500 Alabama

2007 Ford Five Hundred SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I bought the 2007 Ford 500 and love it. I am a big guy and this car fits all of my safety and room needs. I just can't believe that this car didn't get a lot of press from Ford. It is the best car that I have ever own.

Need to be more stylish on the outside.