2018 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fiesta model:

Not bad for bottom of the automotive food chain!
By Al B.

2018 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

So, we got a really good deal on a new 2018 Fiesta SE. After a couple of weeks, here are my initial impressions. (1) It's a small car. No duh, right? But it is rather cramped inside, mainly because it is such a narrow car. My left knee knocks into the door cup holder that is too far forward, and my right knee bangs up against the center console. The front seat moves back far enough to give me adequate leg room, but then I'm a bit too far back to use the left arm rest on the door. (2) Don't ever, ever put an adult in the back seat if you want to remain on speaking terms with them. There's just not enough leg room back there. (3) The trunk is surprisingly large for such a small car. (4) Base infotainment is nice! The older gen Sync works well with our phones. The back up cam is now standard and works well. (5) The engine is a bit buzzy from the outside, but it's pretty quiet on the inside. (6) The auto transmission works well enough. I'm getting 38 mpg with about 80% highway driving. (7) Ambient lighting is a gimmick, but we really like it! The kids think it's a hoot. (8) Front seats in SE trim are adequate, but I wouldn't want to sit in then for a long road trip. (9) Be sure to look into the college student/recent graduate discount from Ford. We were able to knock $750 off the total price. For an inexpensive car like the Fiesta, that was about a five percent discount.

Dream car for under $13000
By Inho Hwang

2018 Ford Fiesta S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

As a recently graduated college student, it is hard to afford to buy a brand new car that is amazing. But Ford Fiesta S is an affordable car that delivers on everything that you need. I cannot recommend this car to anyone who is looking to buy a new car. Car is simple and efficient and all the great things are included and some of the things are industry leading such as milage, #1 compact car in UK, rear view camera, all safety features, comfy seats, fun to drive, cargo space.