The 2015 Ford Fiesta is a fun-to-drive small car, with a nicely trimmed cabin, excellent build quality and plenty of connectivity features. If you're looking for an economy sedan or hatchback that feels like a more expensive car than it really is, the Fiesta deserves serious consideration.
- Sporty handling, particularly with the ST model
- Upscale interior
- Available luxury features
- Stable highway road manners
- Powerful and efficient EcoBoost engine.
- Limited cargo and rear-seat space
- Automatic transmission's quirky behavior
- EcoBoost engine and ST model are manual transmission only.