The 2014 Ford Fiesta is a fun-to-drive small car, with a nicely trimmed cabin, excellent build quality and plenty of connectivity features. If you're looking for an economy sedan or hatchback that feels like a more expensive car than it really is, the Fiesta deserves serious consideration.
- Sporty driving dynamics, particularly with the ST model
- Refined yet lively base engine
- Strong fuel economy
- Welcoming cabin
- Available luxury features.
- Limited cargo and rear-seat space
- Automatic transmission's quirky behavior.