Used 1995 Ford F-250 Regular Cab Consumer Reviews - 9 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific F-250 model:

Bullet proof
By Rick

1995 Ford F-250 Regular Cab XL 2dr Regular Cab LB

I own a 95 F -250 (XL) this truck was a originally a Florida County vehicle I purchased in 03 with just over 66k on the clock and in the 14+ years I've owned her I've only replaced the water pump and radiator I've only used synthetic oil the whole time I've owned it,can't ever see myself parting with her,never left me on the side of the road and always fired right up no matter how long she sat,she does have issues, don't get me wrong but mostly the interior door mechanisms and such

1995 F250 XL 4X4 regular cab
By Ed kincaid

1995 Ford F-250 Regular Cab XLT 2dr Regular Cab LB

It's a good trk to have.as my friend's say last of the trucks. It pulls my 32ft camper with no trouble. It pulls on the beach with no trouble. But as far as gas mileage well it is a 3/4 ton truck not a half ton. I have a 351 in mine.166000 miles on her an going strong for now.

bad azz blue truck
By billy bob

1995 Ford F-250 Regular Cab XLT 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

Bought my truck from a auction in 2010, the truck has 10,256.....thats right 10256 orginal miles. No turn back of mile cause the one and only owner was the US government...confirmed it with car fax. truck is in great shape, runs great and looks great too....no rust on body. Some rust (age 15 yrs) underneith. The roads in michigan are really bad. My other cars got ripped apart from pot holes....now my truck makes the pot holes!!

4x4, clean, trusted, durable!!

optional: Hot blond, or a gun rack as standard equipment.

One tough truck!
By matt

1995 Ford F-250 Regular Cab XLT 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

I have had this truck 8 years going on 9. It's been the best vehicle I've ever owned. It never quits. It has so much torque. I haven't found anything I couldn't pull. I plow snow with it and drive it daily. The guys at Ford knew something when they built this model and year. It's a consistent performer. I'm not even close to being bored with it. It continues to surprise me and excite me every time that I drive it.

The power and the reliability.

Needs a better drink/ cup holder.

nice truck
By Matt

1995 Ford F-250 Regular Cab XLT 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

I recently purchased a '95. Its an XLT 4x4 with the 5.8 and a 5 speed. I am very pleased with this truck. It has good road manners, and shines offroad. This truck loves the mud and is at home on the trail. The manual locking hubs are a pain, though they are strong. Overall, this is a great truck. My only gripe is poor(13 mpg) gas mileage, but it's a truck. If I wanted good gas mileage I would have bought a Prius.

Good power.

Automatic locking hubs would make things a lot easier.