Used 1995 Ford F-250 Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used F-250 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

One tough truck!

matt, 01/10/2007
XLT 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

I have had this truck 8 years going on 9. It's been the best vehicle I've ever owned. It never quits. It has so much torque. I haven't found anything I couldn't pull. I plow snow with it and drive it daily. The guys at Ford knew something when they built this model and year. It's a consistent performer. I'm not even close to being bored with it. It continues to surprise me and excite me every time that I drive it.

nice truck

Matt, 10/15/2006
XLT 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

I recently purchased a '95. Its an XLT 4x4 with the 5.8 and a 5 speed. I am very pleased with this truck. It has good road manners, and shines offroad. This truck loves the mud and is at home on the trail. The manual locking hubs are a pain, though they are strong. Overall, this is a great truck. My only gripe is poor(13 mpg) gas mileage, but it's a truck. If I wanted good gas mileage I would have bought a Prius.

bad azz blue truck

billy bob, 01/19/2010
XLT 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

Bought my truck from a auction in 2010, the truck has 10,256.....thats right 10256 orginal miles. No turn back of mile cause the one and only owner was the US government...confirmed it with car fax. truck is in great shape, runs great and looks great too....no rust on body. Some rust (age 15 yrs) underneith. The roads in michigan are really bad. My other cars got ripped apart from pot holes....now my truck makes the pot holes!!

public display of horsepower

pdh, 02/23/2005
XL 2dr Regular Cab LB

I love my truck even though I've done a lot lot to it. Bought it at 121,000 miles; at 140,000 miles had to rebuild the engine - new Crane cam, pistions, pushrods, lifters, new alternator, new water pump but the alt and water pump lasted 125,000 miles. Factory original 2 sets of tires also put a k&n air filter Only use Rotella T 5-40 full synthetic and platnium plugs, premium wires premium every thing - also have a goose neck hitch and full range of 6 axle trailer brake and all lights, even rv hook ups pushing 270hp and 400 ft pds

Bullet proof

Rick, 03/19/2017
XL 2dr Regular Cab LB

I own a 95 F -250 (XL) this truck was a originally a Florida County vehicle I purchased in 03 with just over 66k on the clock and in the 14+ years I've owned her I've only replaced the water pump and radiator I've only used synthetic oil the whole time I've owned it,can't ever see myself parting with her,never left me on the side of the road and always fired right up no matter how long she sat,she does have issues, don't get me wrong but mostly the interior door mechanisms and such