If you have the need to haul or tow heavy loads, the all-new 2017 Ford F-250 Super Duty should be at the top of your consideration list. Plus, its improved ride and handling, upgraded interior, and a slew of new convenience and technology features make it a more pleasing truck to drive every day.
- Power Stroke turbodiesel V8 generates immense power and torque
- Stronger frame and suspension enable increased payload and tow ratings
- Aluminum body reduces overall weight and improves efficiency
- Spacious new cabs offer many convenience and technology options.
- Price tag soars with options
- Takes up even more parking space than the last-generation version
- XL base model lacks many expected features.