Skip to main content

Used F-250 Super Duty for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Not Tough Enough

ray190, 11/25/2011
2012 Ford F-250 Super Duty XL 2dr Regular Cab LB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I ours he'd this track and know I have found out that I can not put a snow plow on this truck? it's not strong enough that what Ford says. i have plowed snow in SE VA for 20 years now and do it with 2WD 3/4ton pick ups all the time. I purchased what I thought was a heavy duty truck that could do work not just go get a 6pack. I have tried to contact Ford and it's a joke. I Manage a fleet of 45 trucks and vans. I will not be purchasing any more fords.

2 out of 5 stars

Death Wobble

Ethan Cook, 07/09/2022
2012 Ford F-250 Super Duty XL 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I have been a proud ford fan boy for awhile now with my long line of family always driving a ford I knew someday I myself would own a ford, my choice of truck a Ford F-250 super duty, for awhile it held up it has gone from Idaho to Michigan and back again many times but know something of a flaw has surfaced and know I am scared to even drive the truck I once thought so highly of. Known as the death wobble, the truck when it exceeds the speed of 50 mph and hits any type of imperfection in the road becomes an instant death machine. The whole cab rattles and rumbles and the steering almost goes completely this has happened to me on numerous occasions and it has only been by God’s good Grace that I have not been injured or worse. I want ford to answer for this error they have not so settle skimmed over and I want them to realize how many people they are putting in danger. If I have any advice for you it is to drive a ram not a ford.

2 out of 5 stars