Used 2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Consumer Reviews - 72 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty

View reviews for a specific F-250 Super Duty model:

I love it!!!
By CMT

2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I love my truck.. I moved up for the f150 to the f250 for power and towing. I am very impressed with truck..

Power.. smooth ride for f250

???? not any

Radiatior leaks everywhere
By Bruce

2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

Have a F-450 with 52k miles. Spent $1400 dollars yesterday to replace the radiator which was leaking, the 4 o- rings and clips which were leaking, and the line behind one of the EGRs was leaking. My wife is pissed and ain't talking to me. I also get a whooping 9.7 mpg and when I installed a Superchip programmer the truck locked out. Had to have it towed and reprogrammed, so be careful with after market programmers. Truck itself is beautiful and the turning radius is awesome, but it does spend a lot of time in the shop.

Get a better radiator system.

Uncomfortable
By Cole

2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4dr SuperCab 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

After 3 recalls a driver door handle that fell off, water seperator going bad, and a rattle in my driver door I still love this truck. The king ranch pkg is excellent and the truck still looks like new after 60,000 miles. Engine has been bullet proof with excellent power. Gas milage for a big truck is good at 18 with no AC or 15.5 with the AC on.PS the rattle in the door was fixed by a simple piece of electrical tape applied to the door latch post where the door meets the frame. This is a nice addition to my $50,000 plus truck LOL!

King ranch pkg, interior room, and 4 drink holders.

The seats are horrible, they are far to skinny and the lateral supports dig into your legs. Gm has much more comfortable seats in my previous Escalade EXT.

Get the diesel
By witten

2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4dr SuperCab 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

Just got a used 2008 f250, w/ turbodiesel engine. Blast to drive. Unending loads of power. Drags my travel trailer around like its not even there. Built in brake controller great. Power towing mirrors are a dream. Quietest diesel engine I have ever heard. Don't bother with gas engine.

Exudes coolness factor, the Diesel rocks!, built like a tank. Everything on it is big.

Overall gas mileage stinks. What do you expect? It is the price to pay for ultimate capability.

Awesome Truck
By happy guy

2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

Love the 6.4 Diesel. Best truck i've owned. So solid and powerful its like cheating the vehicle in tow. Makes bid loads feel like my sons tonka toys. Ford has done it again.

Power, mirrors, rock solid frame, solid front axle, great breaks, rear camera

better fuel mileage. I'm getting 12 in city and 17 on hwy.