Used 2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty SuperCab Consumer Reviews - 40 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty SuperCab

View reviews for a specific F-250 Super Duty model:

Great Truck
By Richard Yager

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Lariat 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I tow a 10000+LB RV 90% of the time. My truck has the 6L diesel TS transmission. It is a super performer and handling truck. Love it. PS Do not like the low speed noise.

Nice interior, very roomy and comfy. Like the looks and build quality.

Less noise of diesel engine like Duramaxes.

2004 Ford F-250 6.0 Liter Diesel
By Ken

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I bought this vehicle due to the emissions testing. But I never dreamed the truck would have this much torque and comfortable riding being an 8800 lb truck. I highly recommend the F250 Super Duty.

Diesel engine, smooth ride.

Dual exhaust.

here's to the Triton v10
By chomp

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Lariat Rwd LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I felt the need to rate this since I found no v10 reports in here. I have only owned this a couple of weeks but enjoy it very much. The ride is stiff but what do you expect from a real truck. My previous truck was a Toyota Tundra which I liked very much but I needed a truck to haul a 5th wheel and Ford is it. No problems so far though it did come with 29 thousand miles on it. So I am hoping all the bugs are worked out. I do enjoy the the power and acceleration the 6.8 has and noticed no difference between the '04 and '06 I test drove. But it seems to take off and stop funny like on stilts or a sloppy tranny but will take that up with dealer.

6 CD changer and speakers; it kicks with Toby Keith in. Also the heated seat is nice for those cold mornings. Road noise is at a minimum which is nice.

GAS MILEAGE yes what should I expect from a v10? but 9 miles to the gallon with no load? hopefully the slight rough idle is gone with the new 3 valve series.

F-250
By woody

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT Rwd LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I love the Powerstroke turbo diesel. The Super Cab is roomy and comfortable. The ride is great; very smooth in 2WD. Overall I am very satisfied.

Tthe 6.0L Powerstroke diesel and torque shift are great - very powerful.

looks and rides like winner
By bigfoot2

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Lariat Rwd LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I like my 2004 ford truck for it's
style,confert, and tuffness.

this truck has all the opitions i ever wanted like power rear sliding window, telascoping heated mirrors w/turn signels and side marker ,extra cup holder , large center console and six c d changer stereo.

I have owned a 2001 truck just like the 2004. Ford my have improved on there trucks but one thing I see differance is gallons per miles has declinded from 12/14 to 9/11 city/highway.