Used 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Extended Cab Consumer Reviews

$8,900

Used F-250 Super Duty for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Diesel is Reliable and More

Lee Lomax, 06/09/2010
XL 4dr Extended Cab LB

Truck has now been used 10 years and people still tell me it looks great and they have no idea it is that old. I pull horse trailers and it is great for that even on mountain roads. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a fantastic truck experience.

Working Ford

Luv OurFrd Trks :-), 08/02/2010
Lariat 4dr Extended Cab LB

We have owned our Working Ford to haul landscape equipment up mountains. Strong, Reliable. We hauled our home to Vegas and now driving it on the beach and recreational with our kayaks and to go fishing. We Love Ford Trucks, always owned them. One of the few investments that have turned out good for us "middle Class" folks!

2000 F-250 4x4 SC Lariat sb 7.3, 3.55

justbrilliant, 10/01/2012
Lariat 4dr Extended Cab 4WD LB

I bought this truck off the first owner back in 2006 with 100k. I paid $14k for it. It is an amazing vehicle, with fit, finish and power. The paint is nicer then my new cars, no rust, no scratches, no dents. It now has 150k. I have done usual maintenance, water pump, fluids, brakes, tires. I HIGHLY recommend this vehicle. My only regret is that I didn't buy the Crew Cab dually, because then I could tow a HOUSE.

One Awesome Truck

2000f-250psd, 06/19/2010
XL 4dr Extended Cab LB

Upgraded from a f-150 what a change this is what driving a truck should feel like 7.3 P.S.D. great motor pulls anything you can hook it to. Exhaust, intake and, chip make it a whole new truck. Couldn't be happier with a vehicle.

tough truck!

country88, 05/16/2010
XLT 4dr Extended Cab SB

my truck has over 311000 miles and running great! about 100000 miles of that pulling 7000lbs. i've owned 4 f- 250's over the years, this truck gets the worst mpg around town but does better then my other trucks on the highway! 9mpg to 15mpg!