2021 Ford F-150 Consumer Reviews

Save as much as $869
Select your model:
12345...10

Pros
Cons
1 out of 5 stars

Electrical problems

John , 07/21/2021
XLT 4dr SuperCab 6.5 ft. SB (3.3L 6cyl 10A)

I purchased a brand new 2021 Ford F-150 and the second day I drove it I experienced electrical problems I would walk by the truck and hear clicking like the door wants to unlock but it doesn’t and then heat was stuck on high when the AC was on it was blowing Hot air and the seat warmers would come on and it’s July there seams to be a problem with the trucks coming out of the Kansas City Missouri plant.

Hi-Tech Ford F-150

James, 04/06/2021
Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 5.5 ft. SB (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 10A)

I thoroughly considered the Ram 1500 and the Ford F-150, and I finally bought the Ford. There were several reasons for my choice, but I felt the Ford was more advanced in technology than the Ram. I have been a Chrysler advocate for many years, but I thought the Ford was more advanced in its electronics displays in the cabin, and the EcoBoost six cylinder engine is as smooth as the Hemi, but with more power and better gas mileage.

Very Surprised

Mikeo, 01/06/2021
Limited 4dr SuperCrew 5.5 ft. SB (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 10A)

My first Ford Truck. I have the Ford 3.5 ecoboost, King Ranch, short bed, max tow package etc...Ride is great, well mannered for a truck, build quality is very good. Touch screen, 12 inch, is vivid and amazing even in the direct sun. Its responsive, not too bad to find things, I do appreciate the knobs and buttons for air/radio etc...Seats are very comfortable, B&O sound system is better than whats in my BMW. Stock Pirelli tires Im not a hige fan of. Not a lot of tread, will be getting some nice goodyears. 10 speed transmission is very smooth

ad labelAd
Build Your F-150
At a Glance:
  • 7 Colors
  • 2 Trims
  • $29,290starting MSRP

My 2021 F150

D. Ingram, 03/19/2021
XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.0L 8cyl 10A)

I love a Ford truck, when I see them on the road I am constantly checking them out. I have brought Chevy Tahoe’s and a Suburban the past 20 years and they are solid vehicles. My wife TOLD me to get a truck. Being that I like Ford trucks that was the only truck I was locked on and I purchased it. Within 2 weeks it is in the shop because the airbag light and intermittent brake light came on a little over 1000 miles on the truck. Now it’s in the shop for 4-5 days waiting on a module to come in. I am kind of numb and disappointed. Didn’t expect this to happen so soon. I am embarrass to tell my friends about my truck. Otherwise an awesome truck!

2 out of 5 stars

2021 F-150 King Ranch stopped working day 5

Richard, 01/27/2021
King Ranch 4dr SuperCrew 4WD 5.5 ft. SB (5.0L 8cyl 10A)

I waited three years and was excited as hell to get the new F150 King Ranch powerboost hybrid. Was loving it when on day five while driving down the highway The speedometer started reading zero all the warnings started flashing and two or three times while headed back to the dealership the throttle stopped working. Been in the shop for the last three days and they’re trying to figure out what’s wrong and how to fix it. Incredibly disappointing. They won’t give me a new one. Almost $80,000

2 out of 5 stars