Used 2018 Ford F-150 Raptor Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used F-150 for Sale
Select your model:

5 out of 5 stars

2018 Raptor, an absolute beast on and off road.

fnavatta, 12/05/2017
Raptor 4dr SuperCrew 4WD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 10A)

I have owned a four pickups and a couple of Jeeps in my life, nothing comes close to the capabilities off road of this Raptor. Sure footed in the deep sugar sands or tearing down old logging roads at 50MPH, this truck has great off road capabilities and manners. When you get back on the highway, you are in a for a quiet and comfortable ride, Ford Performance did an amazing job with the ride quality and not compromising the on or off road feel. As for power, the TT3.5 has plenty of power to move this truck with no problem. The 10 speed took some getting used to but it has been a very smooth transmission in its shifting. I no longer slow down coming to train crossings....I just send it. Sure it does not sound like the 6.2 v8, but when you are running down trails like a bat out of hell, who cares. 36k trouble free miles now and still an absolute blast to drive. 11 months later and 12k miles, still awesome, no issues 22 months later and 25k miles, still awesome, no issues and lots of mud... 33 months later and 43k miles, still awesome, no issues and still off roading whenever I can... 56k miles, still awesome My best vehicle purchase ever.

5 out of 5 stars

Rides and drives better than most cars

KP, 10/01/2017
Raptor 4dr SuperCrew 4WD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 10A)

If you are looking for a sports pick up truck this is the one. If you are looking for a truck that will be the envy of the whole neighborhood this is the one. I received my truck one day before hurricane harvey hit the Gulf Coast of Texas. My area was flooded with 41 inches of rain at my house. Fortunately my home did not flood but many others were. The stock Raptor has 32 inches of clearance which was helpful to me and others. As expected acceleration is surperb. Creature comforts were much better than expected. On the negative side I ordered the bed extender with a soft tonneau cover. That was a disaster. The bed extender is permanently mounted, takes up a lot of space and is clunky. The tonneau cover latching apparatus cannot easily be accessed with the the bed extender installed. The tonneau cover latching apparatus is very difficult. I would not advise buying either from Ford. Otherwise love the truck. BTW 19 miles per gallon conservative driving highway 16.2 overall.Update 10/18.Still love the truck ! Some negatives. Brakes marginal. No lock between drive and manual mode. To easy to accidentally put in manual mode. Has no option to automatically lock when exiting truck . Everyone wants a chance to drive it. Update 11/5/19 We still love the truck. In fact we choose to drive it on longer trips over our 2014 Buick Regal LS. The lane assist and cruise control that automatically follows the vehicle in front of you are very helpful. On the down side parking can be a hassle due to the size or the truck and the long turning radius. Excellent towing my 5,000# travel trailer. The truck makes better millage towing it (11 MPG) than the Toyota Tacoma that it replaced.

Raptor Love

Major Otis, 02/01/2021
Raptor 4dr SuperCrew 4WD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 10A)

Cant imagine owning a more satisfying truck checks all the boxes comfortable, fast, durable, ford sync is glitchy sometimes.

Outstanding!!!!

cLo, 06/29/2021
Raptor 4dr SuperCrew 4WD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 10A)

The first Raptor I ever saw was 2014 in Arizona. I didn’t know what year it was but man that caught my eye really quick. Never owned a Ford in my life. I told my girlfriend back then that if I were ever was to buy a Ford, it would be that truck. Low and behold, I bought it. Not brand new but it is a CPO with only 11,200 miles and it’s quite a beauty. Runs fantastic and I don’t have any regrets just not buying one sooner.