The redesigned 2015 Ford F-150 may not look all that different, but those familiar lines disguise what is unquestionably the most sophisticated and capable version of this best-selling pickup ever to hit the road.
- Strong power and excellent fuel economy from turbocharged gasoline V6 engines
- Impressive payload, towing and off-road capabilities
- Long list of advanced comfort, convenience and safety technologies.
- Aluminum body panels are more expensive to repair than steel
- Stiffer ride than competitors when bed is empty.