The 2014 Ford F-150 is offered in a substantial array of trims and powertrains to accommodate all manner of towing, hauling or off-road needs. Although it's not the freshest full-size truck out there, it remains a must-drive for shoppers.
- Compelling engine lineup, particularly the turbocharged V6
- Largest selection of variations in this class
- Numerous convenience features.
- SuperCab's less convenient clamshell rear doors
- Frustrating electronics interface
- Starting to show its age compared to newer rivals.