Used 2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Consumer Reviews

Used F-150 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...22

Pros
Cons

6 years and still like new

David Little, 12/18/2015
XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I have had my F-150 supercrew since January 2010. One issue-at 30,000 miles the torque converter would leak fluid once every 3 days (weird). Ford fixed it under warranty. Otherwise, absolutely perfect in all areas. This truck saved me from an Alabama snowageddon last year. It tool 10 hours to go 20 miles but the 2 of us made it. 75000 miles and the brakes are still 80% pads. The truck is so quiet on the road. Yesterday I got 22 miles per gallon going 65 mph on the interstate. If you have kids the back seat area is like a large sitting room. If you can find a 2010 with good mileage buy it. I am 65 years old and have had lots and lots and lots of vehicles. Best of the bunch! Just keep it serviced and clean and you will have a winner. It is a truck but Ford F-150s are the best selling truck for a reason!

Average.

Phil, 01/20/2016
XLT 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

2010 4Dr XLT F150 5.4L 3.31GR 145WB So far this has been a fair ride. Had issues with the tranny shifting. Had to argue with the dealer about it. They finally re-loaded the software for the tranny and it is working good now. No cost to fix. At 60,000 miles the exhaust manifold crack. Out of warranty. $1000 to fix. Appears to be a known issue. Had to put silicone around the cargo light. Water stained the liner. This also a known issue. Basic model. No fancy electronics. Just a radio and CD player. Manual temp controls. Currently pull a 6500 lb travel trailer. Have not had any issues with that. Over all pleased. Basic issues. No show stoppers. Just maintain and should be good. As my Dad always told me "If you can't maintain the vehicle you have, you can't afford a new one" Replace gears 3.73 now. Pulls trailer much better. After almost 10 years starting to see Clear coat rot on hood & drv side fender. No major issues. Still does exactly what I want it to. 07/25/20 Serious clear coat rot on hood other than that been running like a champ 01/27/21 Over 114,000 miles Truck is still running great. Have not done much with it this year because of the pandemic. The clear coat cancer looks awful but that is typical Ford paint job.

2010 F-150 King Ranch 4X4

Al, 02/27/2010
King Ranch 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is my 2nd King Ranch & 4th F-Series truck since 1997. They just keep getting better. Replaced my 2005 model with this 2010; wow, what a difference. Re-worked 5.4 liter engine barely labors to move this truck around. More fuel efficient, much, much roomier cab front & back, quiet as a Lexus, significantly better brakes. Love the styling inside & out. Opted for all the toys including 20" wheels, limited-slip 3.55 rear gear ratio, Navi with 700 watt Sony sound system (including subwoofer under the rear seat), sliding rear window, moonroof, and Platinum white tri- coat metallic paint. I find myself looking back for a second glance at the truck every time I drive it.

1 year update

screwboy, 03/28/2011
XLT 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

It's been almost a year. Clocked 33K and here's where I stand so far. I have the ticking engine thing. Doesn't' seem to affect anything but I don't like it. The 6 speed has the 'hunting' problem I think everyone else has. It's only bad in town. Mine feels like it drops into gear when I leave stop sign/light. I had the flash done at service but it still bumps. The seat back thing has gone away. Obviously, I got used to it. Still liked my Safari seats better. I rode in a friend's 2010 Ram and it rides smoother, even with the 20s. I still like the F150 interior better and my mpg are far better than his. If you can deal with the little defects, F150 is still top competitior

Why did I wait?

susa4, 07/18/2013
XLT 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

This is a review of my 2010 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew bought new in March, 2010. I have 48,000 miles and zero defects or problems. The 4.6 24 v engine gets 25 mpg on the interstate at 68 mph using cruise control. This truck is so quite and rides so much better than our 2008 Ford Explorer. The interior room is abundant and the kids have plenty of room in the back seat. I have the original Michelin tires (but they should go after 5000 more miles). When I pull our 28 foot Greywolf travel trailer the mileage declines to 9-10 mph but I have no trouble towing and no problems with sway. The built-in trailer break is fantastic. Grab one ifyou are looking for a great used truck!

12345...22