Used 2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Consumer Reviews - 99 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Great truck
By Tom

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

The big V-8 uses a lot of fuel but the truck is great.

My first and last Ford
By Jason

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Where do I start. The cab leaks and the cab corners are completely rusted out. Replaced the rear end at 60,000 miles and at 120,000 I need to change it again. Power steering is going out and driver side window doesn't work.

Great Truck
By SMC

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX4 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

My 2010 F150 Supercrew FX4 Silver 5.4L. This truck has been a very reliable truck since purchasing it. My truck has 155382 on it and it is on its 3rd set of tires (BF Goodrich TAKO Great Tire) My Truck had 48656 on it when i purchased it with all the maintenance records. No Issues other than normal maintenance. This truck was a CPO with 7 years or 125000 mile warranty. The only maintenance i have had done to my truck is 1. Front Rotors at 115000 only because i let one side of my brake shoe get to low and it damaged one rotor and i went and had both front put on by ford. 365.00. Had a 4X4 ABS Unit ground out at 118000 miles warranty covered it 850.00. Had a Fuel level sensor on the fuel pump to go bad at 121000 miles however it was covered under warranty 980.00. Changed my spark plugs at 124000 no issues, I just wanted to put new ones in. 112.00. I run Penzoil Full Synthetic 5w-20. I change my oil every 5000 miles. I have had to change all of my TPMS on each tire cost 320.00 over the past year and half. Since my warranty has ran out my truck has ran pretty much flawless. I have been looking for a newer or a new truck for over 8 months. Im considering the 2017 Nissan Titan Pro-4X half ton or Ford F150 in either XLT or Lariat FX4 Package. I have had them all Tacoma is a good truck but the tundra is just outdated and the frame is extremely to flexable. I work on mining property and the tundra has a good engine and transmission but the frame is not good. When loaded and going across not level ground you can see the back of the cab get dents and holes punched into by the truck bed where it is flexing to much. You do not see that from a Ford, Dodge, Chevy and even a Nissan Titan. All trucks have there issues however for me Ford has always been good to me in about all aspects of performance, reliability, wear and tear and especially comfort. Ford has probably the best ride of all the trucks in my opinion. Hope this review helps someone make a good decision on a great truck. One more point Ford has been the best selling truck for almost 40 years straight.

It's a work truck
By Scott

It's a big work truck, keeping it under 2,000 rpm will greatly increase your gas mileage! Mine had 20 inch rims had to get 18's cuz the ride was too stiff but other than that great truck, I love the key pad entry , I just lock my keys in the truck

Really great Pick-up. Plenty of room/comfort
By Raymond Schulte

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew King Ranch 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

If you want a truck that will go the distance this will do it.