Used 2010 Ford F-150 Consumer Reviews - 132 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford F-150

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

33rd Ford - funny trans shifting
By Brandon Mortenson

2010 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Great truck. This is my 6th f150. Had 4 expeditions, 3 broncos. Love the 6 speed, but it shifts floaty in the city. I put in a superchip cortex and that helped power but not the shifting. Like the fit and finish of the interior. As well as the black leather.

Back up camera, SYNC, Sony sub woofer

Power fold mirrors and e-locker should be available or standard on all models, make the transmission smooth like 08 expedition was.

Nice truck but
By rabbit

2010 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Strengths of the 2010 Ford F150 CrewCab are the exceptionally large and comfortable back seat, the keypad door lock, and the smooth and comfortable ride. Controls are confusing, but you learn. At 5500 miles the newly design sealed transmission starting leaking transmission fluid. It is a good truck if you are close to a dealer who can keep it running.

Large back seat, big enough to seat 3 adults comfortably, or 1 adult plus two big child car seats.

Powertrain, especially new transmission, needs better quality control from factory.

From Bowtie to Oval
By Bryan

2010 Ford F-150 FX4 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Always was a Chevy man but wanted to take advantage of the end of year discounts. I thought long and hard and decided on the Ford. I always told my friends I'd never have one, but after 7000 miles, I will NEVER own another Chevy. This truck has got to be the best built pickup I've ever owned. It's a little lacking on HP but I can tell you, it's not enough to bother me. I tow 7000+ lbs with this truck regularly and it will tote the load without much of a problem. Great job Ford, you've definitely gained a life long customer!!!

Sync, comfortable seats, quiet, plenty of towing power, trailer sway control, interior quality.

I Love My Truck
By Durwin

2010 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Well I was going to buy a Mercedes E350 but I decided to try out a truck instead. I'm so glad I did. I love this truck. It has nav. and sync which I absolutely love. I show it to everyone that will look at it. It's a trill to drive and very comfortable too. A+ Ford

Voice activated everything ie temperature, navigation, music, fuel prices listing, movie listing, phone. Rear camera is nice too.

Very vibrating when you hit a bump.

Can't believe the ride
By ThreeFound

2010 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

This truck is quiet, smooth, good MPG, and very roomy. I can't believe it is a truck as it rides like a Cadillac and has more interior room than any car on the road. Love the redesign of the rear seats and I can hold 5 large adults very comfortably with tons of leg rooms. 21 mpg on highway...

Leg room in the front and back. Smooth Ride. Very quiet on highway. Good MPG for truck. Go Ford!

The only improvement I can think of is to add Telescoping steering wheel.