Used 2007 Ford F-150 Consumer Reviews - 109 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford F-150

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Great Truck
By bucfan11

2007 Ford F-150 XL 2dr Regular Cab Styleside 8 ft. LB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

Great truck, I bought it as a work truck. (base model) Could not be happier. I'm so glad I didn't spend the extra money for "features" not needed. The truck has been flawless.

Big, huge, deep bed

Don't really like the hump in the door where your arm rests if the window is down.

Takes gas to have fun
By CMGibson

2007 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

In over 16000 miles I've had no problems with this truck. Add a few extras and it's a beast.

Plenty of room

Gimme a few more MPGs

Love this truck... Hate the fuel economy!
By Ashley

2007 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased this truck to pull my horse trailer - I love it! The outside styling is great, very sleek and sharp looking. Rides smooth and quiet all the time, and rides comfortable! I tried to work with GM on either a Sierra or Silverado and no dealership would work with me so I ended up w/ a Ford by default and I'm not sorry! I really like this truck! Fuel economy stinks compared to GM's that I've seen - I get about 13 MPG compared to almost 20 MPG on GM trucks that friends own. Inside storage is okay, although there is a small storage compartment under the radio and its useless - very shallow and everything falls out of it. Overall, I like this truck a lot and would buy another.

Comfortable to ride in, sharp body style, lightweight tailgate that is easy to put up and down, deeper bed that makes the truck look bigger.

Better fuel economy - especially since we have all been seeing the huge increase in gasoline prices! Its competitors are doing better in this area. I get only 13 MPG highway not towing my trailer! More useful storage in the interior.

FX2
By Problem Solver 706

2007 Ford F-150 FX2 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought my truck when they were giving an incentive to push out the old and in with the new. I love my truck better than the 2006 Silverado I owned prior. The style and elegance are outstanding followed by a great ride. I put it on the road from GA to VA Beach and it road great.

Interior is user friendly. The vehicle inside and out has a unique sexiness about it.

Gas mileage, but what can you say, a truck is a truck.

I'm convinced- Ford builds a Great Truck
By GaDawg

2007 Ford F-150 FX2 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I must admit- I was an "import" guy since I started driving 20 years ago. My last cars have been Infiniti and Lexus. But, I wanted a truck and shopped them all- Nissan, Toyota, Dodge, GM- and Ford got my business. It's been 6 months and this truck has been absolutely rock solid. This truck inspires confidence both on and off the road- and can haul anything without hesitation. Plus, it's a great highway vehicle- quiet and smooth. I got the FX2 sport, and I love the looks, cool- big stance, but not overdone (like the Tundra), classy, and purpose built. Now I know why Ford is the #1 truck in the USA- they earn it. I would definitely buy this truck again.

Clean exterior lines, well laid out interior, headroom, enormous arm-rest glove box, power sliding rear window. I also like the dash and pistol-grip shifter.

Could use a touch more power- but it's a truck, not a sports car.