Used 2007 Ford F-150 Consumer Reviews - 109 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford F-150

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Great Truck
By YKdriver

2007 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I now have 81,000km on my truck which comes out to about 50,000miles. No major compalaints, had to replace the driver side window motor and a ball joint on the front suspension. That's to be expected with the territory my truck travels on. Had a big snow storm come through a couple weeks ago, pulled out 18 people over a span of 48hrs. If anyone is looking at getting one of these, they're a great truck, just make sure you get one that has been well maintained, this goes for any type of vehicle. (2007 F150 4WD, gold in colour, with some pieces of stainless steel here and there)

Great low end torque, Comfortable interior, Easy to drive.

An actual "tow/haul" mode, instead of just the O/D off button would have been a nice feature. But thats in the 09's now.

so far so good
By vinnie

2007 Ford F-150 XL 2dr Regular Cab Styleside 8 ft. LB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

no problems so far just wish i had gotten xlt model for the better seats xl vinyl seats seem to sit too low to floor and slide off at times

Still Love it after two years.
By Alan

2007 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Two years and almost 30,000 miles later, I'm still lovin' my Lariat. The interior is great with the heated seats, auto dimming mirrors and the climate control. I've been hunting in some pretty rugged terrain, climbed a couple of very steep hills off-road and it does very well in 4 wheel drive. I've come back with Nevada Pin- Stripe down both sides and I just polish them out with Clear Coat Scratch Remover. My tires are about 1/2 worn, brakes have little wear and no problems. I can't gripe one bit about this truck; it's about as good as it gets. my wife loves it too. I have high hopes that my Lariat will be as good a vehicle as my 1984 Bronco II was after 10 years and 150,000 miles.

Heavy duty suspension, Leather Interior with heated seats, auto dimming mirrors and a super smooth ride. I added wheel to wheel step bars and it is an awesome looking truck inside and out!

An organizer under the rear seat would be an improvement. It would also be nice to be able to fold down the back of the rear seat. A telescoping steering wheel would also be nice.

GReAT
By Franck

2007 Ford F-150 XL 2dr Regular Cab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

Bought this truck used with 30,000 miles and am now at 47,000 within 8 months of owning it. So far,not one thing has broke, extremely reliable! And, i get better gas mileage than any v6 ranger owner i talk to. I was shopping for a Ranger when i bought this truck , and I'm sooo glad i did. It's a bit underpowered, but do you expect, its a v6.

Reliability. Space behind seats. (was able to fit the 12" sub and box from my car there without modifying it!) And great gas mileage for a half ton truck (avg 19-21 mpg)

Offer manual transmission in the v8 option! The only reason i bought this truck was for the manual transmission, If Ford would sell a 5.4 4x4 manual transmission F-150, I'd have it!

Use the warranty
By msmith132

2007 Ford F-150 XL 2dr Regular Cab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

Bought the truck with 2 miles on it in 2007. Don’t get me wrong I love my truck and I have had 2 F-150 before this one but it had been in the shop 5 times since I have had it. The first time it was a window gasket. It has had two starters and now it is in the shop getting a new flywheel. It only has 30, *** miles on it. Even after all this stuff…. I still love it and would not trade it for anything else.

Extra storage behind the seat and the tailgate assist. And it has a big FORD emblem.

Maybe find out what's wrong with my truck so when I get a newer one I don’t have the same problem.