Used 2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Consumer Reviews - 221 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

2004 Ford F-150
By Willard Lee

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This truck performs better than I thought it would.

2004 f150 lariat
By Frank

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

best truck i have had!!!

Best truck ever owned
By Ben

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Right now my truck has almost 300,000 miles and I can't say enough good things about it. It has held up so well in basically every aspect. Truck definetly does not drive like a high mileage vehicle. I got the truck with a blown up motor and it still drove! Even with a blown motor! Put rebuilt motor in now truck is amazing. Best vehicle I've ever driven in super deep snow. It will not get stuck, even when I try getting it stuck. I towed with this truck like a dream and it's great. Even trailerling with deep snow is easy. Truck has never broke down on me or previous owner. Love it!

Money Pit
By WestCoastJeff

Has the worst engine Ford has ever manufactured. You will only get past 150k miles if you are extremely lucky. Mine has 130k miles, new engine just done, rear end is going out, rear power slider leaks and needs replaced, and transmission shifts erratically some times. Took it into Ford dealership when I was having trouble with the engine and they said thats just how fords run and drive. Well 2 weeks later threw a rocker arm and destroyed cam and bent valve. Please do your research and never buy a Ford with a 5.4l engine it not worth the risk unless you get one that has a re-engineered reman engine in it that addresses all the flaws.

Worst Ford I ever owned
By kinnstreet

I have only 90 on this after buying it fresh off the showroom floor. I can't believe that Ford would allow such a mess. So many things have gone wrong and cost me money on a brand new truck even before 70k miles I can't even begin to list them all, however the other reviews pretty much say it all. My father and I have owned Ford trucks our whole lives.... My next truck will be a RAM, and my son will also be buying either RAM or foreign. Way to go Ford, you broke a family tradition of over 50 years of owning Ford Trucks.

It was decent in snow and rain with good stability, but this truck, is a pos.

So many cheap parts used on this that broke before 70k it would be hard to know where to begin.