Used 2003 Ford F-150 Consumer Reviews - 210 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Ford F-150

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Love My Lightning
By 03LightningRocks

2003 Ford F-150 2dr Regular Cab SVT Lightning Rwd Flareside SB (5.4L 8cyl S/C 4A)

There is something special about driving a pickup truck that can run off from most of the fast cars on the road. I love the reactions I get when people driving cars that have been sold to them as fast, witness my farm vehicle leaving them in the dust.

Supercharger

Bigger supercharger

Best Vehicle I've ever owned!
By Ture fan!

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Harley-Davidson Rwd Styleside SB (5.4L 8cyl S/C 4A)

I loved Ford and Harley Davidson for years and this truck is the epitome of performance and style in a truck. Anyone that has the opportunity and means to own one should take it. I love it and even my children will love it when I can give it to them.

The comfortable interior sound and feel of the engine when you floor it!

The only thing I could possibly think of is a 10 pound pulley instead of the 6 pound pulley that comes stock with this particular 5.4 V-8. Also a gas mileage meter with the built in compass. Other than that I can not say there is much to improve upon.

SUPERcrew
By Jim

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew XLT Rwd Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have found that the Ford SuperCrew trucks are almost the perfect vehicle for people with a family. You can combine the comfort of a car with the usefulness of a pickup. I love my truck. I have had NO repairs other than basic maintenance (knock on wood).

Comfort...Style...Reliable.

Could improve the turning radius; it can be a little hard to park in tight spaces or (straight in) parking lots, The lots that provide angled parking are much better. Larger fuel tank...I drive a lot and have to fill up 2-3 times per week.

Ford Trucks
By Dale Leydig

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab XL Rwd Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

This is the 3rd Ford truck I've owned and they all have been very reliable. My 2003 F-150 FX4 is the best one I've owned. It has very good styling, runs great and is fun to drive. I haven't had any problems at all (knock on wood). I'll definitely buy another Ford truck.

Great looking truck that runs great and is comfortable.

03 Ford
By dman

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab XL 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I like my truck a lot, it has been a faithful steed thus far. We will see in the coming years.

Body style, driving feel, comfort.

Air intake, K&N filter, performance exhaust, rims & tires, bug shield.