Used 1995 Ford F-150 Consumer Reviews - 56 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Great ruck
By Paul

1995 Ford F-150 Eddie Bauer 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

My f150 now has 213,500 miles on it and still runs strong. I think Ford's biggest mistake was getting rid of the 4.9l 300 i6. Doesn't do good on fuel, but the engine had plenty of pickup and plenty of pulling power. I put a flowmaster 40 on it and it sounds great.

My flowmaster, my cb and 8.5 whip antenna. Nice truck

None

Excellent truck
By dale

1995 Ford F-150 XLT 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I am the 6th owner and I bought it at 175000 miles. Replaced the rear end and it has been ultra reliable. The truck has been used to tow, haul and off road a lot. I would buy ten more if I could afford it. It's starting to lose a little power but it does have 220000 miles on it and everything works.

All of it

Solid front axle

Ford Expert
By ERowe

1995 Ford F-150 XLT 2dr Extended Cab Stepside SB

I have owned every truck in the Ford line, Ranger,2 Explorers, Bronco, 2xF150's. Without question, the 94-96 F150's is a better truck than most pickups available. Ford Trucks are as tough as the toe nails on an elephant except for the transmissions! The trucks will nickel and dime you to death with little problems such as rear end gears(not so little) wiper/window motors,lamps, lighting, fuses,wiring etc..... There was a failure of research and development because they are a pain to work on but I love them! I am forever a Ford man!

Body styling. Power! Comfort of a Cadillac

Fuel economy is terrrrible! Larger exhaust. Door seals could be better

Good ole blackie
By rudyt

1995 Ford F-150 XL 2dr Regular Cab SB

Nice pickup. Runs perfect. Only had minor issues except for the last one which no mechanic has yet to diagnose. Fuel efficient 6cyl engine. Very strong motor when hauling or towing.

AC is perfect

Extend exterior mirrors out a little bit more

This Old Truck
By CarbonFuel

1995 Ford F-150 XLT 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I paid $4500 last winter. I've only paid for oil changes. And I cleaned it in and out well because it smelled like a used car. Now it's nice, clean, easy to drive. I'd never buy a Ford car, but this old truck has been good and a good price. It's very under powered. I drive it easy and get 18 MPG with it's 5L V8. Snow, sand, and mud are like driving on pavement when in 4X4.

Cheap price.