Used 1994 Ford F-150 Consumer Reviews - 46 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Old Faithful
By jim

1994 Ford F-150 XL 2dr Regular Cab LB

This was my first pick me up truck. It is a very basic truck, no AC. The twin I beam suspention is hard on tires but we all know that.It has never left me stranded. Replaced the first batery after 11 years, alt, starter, slave cyl, and clutch. But I was never stranded or had to call a tow truck. I'll keep this truck till the wheels fall off. Found On Road Dead?? 166K and nothing rusted out either

Reliability, and the I 6 Clevland or so I'm told is a tough bird. Reg oil chg and tune ups. Only failed one emissions test, tune up took care of that.

Rust bucket
By njphoto1

1994 Ford F-150 XLT 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

Bought it new and love it except that it is falling apart around me. The frame and under carriage is almost gone. I wish they used better steel.

Use real steel not the cheap stuff.

it's a Ford
By F-150freak

1994 Ford F-150 XL 2dr Extended Cab LB

I love my F-150. I have had no issues with it, and I have put on custom wheels and it still rides like a dream. I just wish more people would fix them up, and not just use them for work horses. I treat it like my third child. It is safe and up high so I feel like I can see everything when driving. I would recommend the F-150 to everyone. Mine is a 1994 and has all the sexiness of a new one. I love Fords! P.S I am a 30 year old female, and would recommend one for all gals with spirit!

The body style, the beefiness of its front is a major plus, it drives nice and has a 302 so it gets better gas mileage.

More aftermarket add ons would be wonderful; hard to find stuff that fits to make it custom.

The truck you need to git-r-done
By greentland

1994 Ford F-150 XLT 2dr Regular Cab LB

I'm a landscape contractor and have used this truck as the workhorse of my business. The 5.0l V8 gives me all the power I need to tow 6000 pounds with confidence. I love the appearance of these trucks. They just look cool ... period. I will admit however that she's got a bit of a sweet tooth for gasoline. I'm talkin' 15 mpg down hill with a stiff tail wind. That goes down to 11 mpg with a trailer. I tell ya though, in the unlikely event that it took a dump tomorrow, I'd go out and find another just like it. P.S. I dressed it up a little with a 16" stainless air horn ... just for that little somthin' extra!

The looks! These trucks have a certain presence when they come up behind you at a red light.

Weep holes in the wheel well trim so it won't rust.

Review 1994 Ford F-150
By Danny

1994 Ford F-150 XL 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought my Ford F-150 XL SB from my Dad 4 years ago. It had 111K on it. I had a brand new Jeep Cherokee and sold it to buy my Dad's. It was very clean and was finally broken in for me. My Dad bought a new 2002 Ford F-150 thinking the 1994 had too many miles to do any traveling. After driving his 2002 for a couple of months, he wanted his old one back. Sorry Dad, I waited 9 years to get this one!

It's solid and simple.