Used 1993 Ford F-150 Consumer Reviews - 29 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Frankly Funny Ford PU
By TakingMyThyme

1993 Ford F-150 XL 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

This was my husband’s truck that he bought used in 2004 from his son (my stepson, who purchased a new Ford F-150) to use to pick up horse feed and large items from Home Depot. He loved it. I wasn’t in favor of it and thought we should have invested the cash in a utility vehicle that served both as our new car while suitable for picking up feed and home improvement items. I drove it too, and it was easy for me to operate and park. Steering was easy and parking wasn’t difficult even with long bed. A bit difficult for me to get in and out especially now after a leg surgery. Husband and horse have both passed, and I don’t need this truck.

Served well for many years.
By Fred Haskamp

1993 Ford F-150 XLT 2dr Extended Cab 4WD LB

Saved from the crusher !!!
By tom topor

1993 Ford F-150 XL 2dr Regular Cab LB

If you want reliable, and smooth ride the f150 has it.

buried her today
By robertreid40

1993 Ford F-150 XLT 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

I bought mine as a leftover in January of 94. I've had 462,742 pleasure filled miles. Never once did she ever leave me stranded.

By far the best I've ever owned. Going to look for another one today. That's why I was here.

Update as much as i loved my ford I crossed over to the dark side and purchased a chevy silverado. I don't know if it will hold up like my old gal but I will say this . Very comfortable and tows the tiny house with no problems what so ever.

My baby is about to come of age
By taffiecat

1993 Ford F-150 XLT 2dr Regular Cab SB

Well, 17 years ago I bought my little F150 stepside. It now has 90,000 miles and still drives like new. It has the original everything, clutch, glass, everything except tires, brakes, and automatic window gizmos. The truck starts up and gets me everywhere I need to go. It still pulls the trailer when needed with no problem. As for looks, she turns heads pretty much everywhere I go. The ride is smooth all the time, but put a load in the back and it is like sitting in a rocking chair. This is the best purchase I ever made. Other than regular maintenance, has needed minimal care.

The ride is great: smooth as glass. Reliable. Cute as a bug.

The electric window motors burn out every 7 or eight years. Also, the shifter knobs have had some problems.