Used 2006 Ford Expedition Consumer Reviews - 72 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Ford Expedition

View reviews for a specific Expedition model:

Never Again
By Clark

2006 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

After driving only Honda and Toyota, we chose this car for its 8 passenger seating. The car has had the A/C panel, battery, radio and alternator replaced. In addition, it has had rear liftgate window leaks repaired twice. Although the dealership has paid for all repairs, the cost of time and aggrivation have gone on and on.

Large seating capacity

Expedition
By elijeremy

2006 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

The handling was much better than I expected, also it has a very smooth ride. I wish it had better fuel economy, but other than that a very great experience.

I love the mp3 player and the steering controls for the radio and the ac; also I like the flat folding rear seats.

Fuel economy.

Still Love THe Room
By C. RItchie

2006 Ford Expedition Limited 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I'm still very happy with this product. This is the second one I have bought. I like the extra room. We only have to take one instead of two when we go places with all the family members. It has been dependable with no problems at all.

Power seats that fold down the back. And the side windows are power also.

Roomy
By denver, co

2006 Ford Expedition Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

We wanted a family truckster and the Expedition is just what we ordered. The power third row is great (it folds flat at the touch of a button, not like hauling the 50 pound Chevy seat in and out). The Limited has all the bells and whistles we could ever ask for. It has a great turning radius for such a big ride and it actually handles better than I expected. I chose the Expedition over the Tahoe just because of the power third row, it is all about convenience.

A/C, heated seats. Power third row seats. Plenty of room for the family. Power folding side mirrors.

I think the '07 will be nicer with the new tranny, but otherwise we are happy (We don't have the navigation system....because of these reviews).

suprised me
By mikewithsw

2006 Ford Expedition Limited 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Wow! I am surprised in how much I've come to like the Expedition. We/I wanted the new Chevrolet Tahoe. We just couldn't pass up the 0% financing. My wife didn't really care about which one we got. I feel the Expedition offers the best bang for the buck.

A/C works very well. Air conditioned seats are great!

Needs to continue wood grain accents on the dash. Make middle seats captains chair standard. Of course better gas mileage.