2014 Ford Escape Consumer Review: Surpassed expectations

2014 Ford Escape - Consumer Review

Titanium 4dr SUV (1.6L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Surpassed expectations
By cinemabon on

2014 Ford Escape Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Having driven Toyota's and Hyundai's over the past decade, my wife and I decided to go domestic and test drove a Ford Escape. We were stunned with the level of craftsmanship and quality. We wanted the sunroof and purchased the Titanium that also includes the Escape's top-of-the-line package (did not include park assist). From the moment we took to the road, we fell in love with the Escape and have continued that love affair for the past two months. The car is quiet, drives easily, has a ton of features, and is easy to learn once you figure out the Sync capabilities. We also love the remote start, a must when you live in the south (North Carolina).

Update: Three years later, our Ford Escape has performed flawlessly without any repairs at all. Did you hear that skeptics? NO REPAIRS AT ALL! The only problems we had were with the tires, which we replaced just last month. Ford has taken great care of our car at Ford Service Center. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the Titanium if you can find one (they're in high demand). They're loaded with features and comfort found on more expensive cars (Lexus, BMW, etc) at a far more reasonable price. Would I buy one again? In a heart beat! Yes, we/I would! Thanks for time.

• Outward visibility
  • Fuel economy
  • Resale value
  • Maintenance cost
  • Warranty

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review