You don't have to buy a three-row crossover just to get a roomy interior. Take the 2017 Ford Edge, for instance. It'll fit your family of five with room to spare and still fit into your garage with ease. It also boasts the latest technology, a smooth ride and a wide range of engines.
- Ride quality is smoother than many of its competitors
- Plenty of space for passengers and luggage
- Fuel-efficient and performance-oriented engines
- Many available tech and luxury features.
- Base engine may be too sluggish for some drivers
- Transmission is occasionally slow to react.