Not all SUVs need to be the biggest thing on the road. Take the 2016 Ford Edge, for instance. It'll fit your family of four with room to spare and still fit into your garage with ease. It also boasts the latest technology, a smooth ride and a wide range of engines. Is it enough SUV for your needs?
- Ride quality is smoother than many of its competitors
- Plenty of space for passengers and luggage
- Interior is well trimmed with high-quality materials
- Base engine delivers strong fuel economy
- Sport model delivers a substantial performance upgrade
- Many available tech and luxury features.
- Base engine may be too sluggish for some drivers
- Transmission is occasionally slow to react.