Used 2010 Ford Edge Consumer Reviews - 65 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Ford Edge

View reviews for a specific Edge model:

I really like my new Ford Edge
By Rocklady

2010 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My Edge feels good driving and riding. The solid sound of the doors closing to the soft purr of the engine, the adjustable seats for a more comfortable ride. The bluetooth convenience, the interior lights, the large window area, the extra large mirrors help to give me a great ride.

The whole Ford car being larger than a Honda.

To be able to open the back door from the front. The seat belts for the passenger and back seats are really sharp & scratchy and should have a button assembly instead of the sharp fabric that holds the clamp in place.

Love My Sport
By kv2

2010 Ford Edge Sport 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I recently purchased the Ford Edge Sport AWD. So far, this is a great SUV! The exterior styling of the vehicle gets high marks. The interior is not quite up to par with the outside, but delivers with easy to use controls, great nav system, premium sound, and ambient lighting. The inside is also roomy enough for the child seats of our 2 year old and our infant. The vehicle also has plenty of power, and offers a quiet and comfortable ride. This a great choice for a family guy who needs something much more practical than a sports car.

Great Edge
By Carylon

2010 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I found this to be a Marvelous car I had a Kia Sportage and the switch was significant for comfort and reliability. The interior was a little disappointing when compared to other options ( Generic) but over all the Sync hands free is addicting Overall a GREAT BUY

Sync Sirius Sat Interior size with leg room

Upgrade Carpet and Change feel of Cheap plastic interior Overall looks good

I love this car!
By tikigal

2010 Ford Edge Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My first Ford, love it! Nightime- ambiance light up, mine is purple, even the floor and console box! There are other choices of colors too. The ride beats my Lexus rx300. It's soft, luxury all the way. Easy to read dials, and nav system really easy compared to my garmin. Love the handsfree approach to nav, phone, radio. Gets better gas mileage than they say, and runs on regular. My Lexus ran on premium and so did my Acura. I can read info, last 2 cars, had to put on my glasses to see what it said. Like the back up beeps, love the wheels, and my golf clubs fit in this car. The sunroof is so big, it's like a convertible, and convert to moonroof just like that! Love the space. Great Ford!

ambiance controlled lighting, smooth soft drive, excellent sound system

Plastic on insides of trunk space protrude just a bit. Golf clubs fit, but could fit better, with less plastic indentation on the side (laterally).

Like the car, hate the fuel economy
By Steve

2010 Ford Edge Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my second Ford purchase after having owned a 2002 Ford Escape for 8 years and, overall, I have been pleased with my purchase. As part of my car searching process, I looked at the Nissan Murano, Dodge Nitro, Jeep Liberty, and Acura RDX (to name a few). Before test driving the Edge, I had actually been prepared to purchase the Acura but the Edge's larger size, overall look/feel, and 6 cylinder engine won me over. Though others have commented on how the ride (seats?) is not comfortable, I have had the exact opposite experience. The ride is fairly smooth and the seats are particularly comfortable. In addition, there is plenty of room for passengers who are taller than five feet!

Sync, Sirius Radio, and Navigation! Hands free changing of radio stations, phone calls, and turn-by-turn navigation are very helpful while driving. I also really like the exterior styling with the optional 20" wheels (a must for both ride and look!)

Sync! Yes, I know I listed both as a favorite and as something that needs to be improved, but it has one very annoying problem - there is currently no way to turn off the auto play feature between Sync and my Iphone, which means that every time I get in the car, I have to turn off my phones Ipod.