Used 2010 Ford Edge Consumer Reviews - 67 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Ford Edge

View reviews for a specific Edge model:

Enjoy my Edge
By Robert S.

2010 Ford Edge Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I traded my Mercedes for the Edge, with no regrets. I considered a Mercedes SUV; but that is like a Rolex clock radio, you just don't need it! I had owned several Ford's in the past, Explorer, Ranger, Taurus, all were great. The ride on the edge is not as refined as the Mercedes, but it is darn close, $30K less makes it even more comfortable. The sync system is a step above anything else I tested. I recently took the Edge on 3,500 mile trip out west and enjoyed every minute of the drive, fuel economy was better than predicted. The dealership has been on par, or better, than my high end import experiences. Ford has really stepped up and delivered again.

Sync system with weather radar and surface winds. Embedded wide-angle mirrors, really help. Roomy, comfortable ride.

The instrument cluster is difficult to read at twilight, day and night no problem. Cargo security is a must and needs to be improved. The shade (not that great, but effective) should be included.

Reporting a malfuncioning
By Ali

2010 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my ford Edge in may/10. on 10/06/2010 while my wife was driving the car noticed that the front wheel (driver side) was vibrating she slowed down to 35 MPH and pushed the brake pedal to stop the car but car vibrated more and moved to the left and hit into another car. I am wondering maybe there is a production problem.

Leading Edge?
By Leading Edge

2010 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Traded in my 07 Maxima cause it was to low. I really like the ride height of the Edge and the noise level is about the same or better than the Maxima. I do miss some of the features, mostly the stereo. Ford really missed the mark on this one. The digital display is directly from the 80's, even though satellite radio equipped. Even Hyundai uses a LCD display instead of Green/Black read out. Overall I am pleased with the vehicle and will probably replace the radio asap.

Ride, size, turning radius,

Radio, rims, power windows auto up on both front doors, bright white headlights.

Happy Edge Owner
By Marc

2010 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After having a bad experience purchasing a pre-owned vehicle in Wayne a few years back I was extremely cautious about purchasing a new vehicle, but Rt. 23 Ford put all my worries to rest. I happily purchased a new Edge truck, which I knew rather little about, other than what the commercials told me. Turns out, I absolutely love it. It's everything my sales person told me it would be. It has great mileage and it’s such a dream to drive. I received top notch service, and a great monthly price for my lease. All of the staff that worked with me to get what I wanted were sincere and honest. I have no problem with them gaining a profit because they truly earned it.

Hands-free music control

Superior to my 07 Highlander
By B N

2010 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Traded in my 07 Toyota Highlander in May 2010. Just turned 6,000 mi. This EDGE has more power,excellent ride & much better on fuel(26 hwy/21 around town) and good looks. With all the rebates & dealing 23,200 before trade in. Glad to be back buying AMERICAN. Ford has a winner here.

Performance & Fuel Economy

Throw away the black door handles & window trim moldings. They should match the vehicle color