Used 2014 Ford C-Max Hybrid Consumer Reviews - 16 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific C-Max Hybrid model:

2014 Ford C-Max: Great car for getting around town
By Kent Skidmore

2014 Ford C-Max Hybrid SEL 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

The 2014 Ford C-Max SEL has a very well appointed interior. All of the knocks on the touch screen being difficult to use are unfounded. If you run the radio in full screen, the touch screen buttons are larger than a normal radio. The drivers seat is comfortable not only for driving around town but I have also taken it on road trips from SoCal to NoCal, Vegas and Phoenix. I average just over 42 MPG. Stopping at the gas station twice a month is a nice luxury. Finally, their is plenty of storage. I generally drive the car with both back seats folded down so I can haul all of my softball gear. I have been very happy with the purchase of my 2014 C-Max SEL.

I like my Cmax
By Dale

I like my Cmax

Ford Forever! • What Went Wrong?
By AuntyPasto

2014 Ford C-Max Hybrid SEL 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I’m a Ford girl though and through. I bought a 2014 in Aug 2017 for 14,300 (I thought it was 11,800) PROS: #1 favorite thing...NO KEYS!!! 17” tires. No gas cap.
Heat and AC are fast and fine. I know the gas mileage is about 37 however maybe I was expecting too much because I was looking for more in a hybrid. Maybe this vehicle just isn't for me after-all I was looking for Lincoln Black Label and couldn't find exactly what I wanted at the time. I started writing a negative review but realize my dissatisfaction may lie in the fact that I did not purchase the vehicle that I wanted. So I have a buyer! I'm looking for the most comfy seats out there, a sunroof (not panoramic) and dual exhaust to name a few of my options. And the BIG ONE here is LEATHER...real LEATHER, not leatherette, not a mix or any other faux leather. I want LEATHER seating. If you make it this far in life and you can afford a luxury car (anything over 20k, REAL Leather should be a STD OPTION to cloth) I want LEATHER in it.

C-Max @ 3-YR
By Eva Cram

2014 Ford C-Max Hybrid SEL 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Very comfortable car - seems much larger inside due to windows. Comfortable seats! Hatch has a toe-starter, which comes in handy when your hands are full of groceries or heavy items. Unless you know how to drive a hybrid correctly, you probably won't get more than 40 mpg.

Love this car
By Tray

2014 Ford C-Max Hybrid SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I only have one thing that bothers me with this car - the turning radius is poor (especially for a small car). Otherwise I love this car. I considered the Prius and like this one better. It's a bit smaller but sits higher (I am 5' 5"). Love the acceleration. Dashboard display options are dandy. Plenty of storage space with all seats down. Visibility is good for my height too. Roomy back seats - have had 6' passengers and didn't complain about leg space. Lots of storage compartments inside (some are well hidden too to have out of view). Phone sync was easy. Very happy with this car. UPDATE 3/26/18 - still love the car, still dislike the turning radius. I was having some electrical issues that Ford fixed (with a system update) and so far no problems.