The Toyota Prius Plug-in has a new competitor in the 2013 Ford C-Max Energi. A nicer interior, better driving dynamics and better electric range and performance give the C-Max the advantage.
- High fuel economy complemented by useful plug-in hybrid technology
- Stylish and well-made interior
- Refined handling and ride
- Quick acceleration
- Abundant features list
- Elevated driving position.
- Considerably more expensive than regular C-Max
- Lacks useful cargo space for its size
- MyFord Touch interface can be finicky to use.