Used 1991 Ford Bronco SUV Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Bronco for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Fun Truck

matt greer, 05/11/2010
Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

I bought the bronco with 150k on it,so I knew there would be some issues.I only paid 2k for it.The bronco hasnt let me down yet.I use it to pull a ski boat and go camping.Its,strong,durable,and a lot of run.Its not a tahoe though.No smooth ride,multi sensored,electronic everything,overpriced soccor mom truck here.I average 15mpg and can tow fairly well.With the removeable top a bronco is an oversized jeep that can easily multi task with the modern suvs.Just not as refined,complicated,or expensive.

Bad Toy

Korndaddy, 09/13/2006
XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I've always wanted a Bronco since I was a little boy. I finally had a chance when my wife's car broke down and we had to get another car. I bought me the Bronco and let her have my 2005 Subaru haha. Great running car. Plenty of room, fun to drive. Mean looking. I had to take it in because the anti lock brakes light was on, just dirty, needed to be cleaned.

insane 4 wheelin

chazzmills, 03/31/2009
Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

Ive takin this rig all over Idaho Washington and Oregon. Huntin and fishin, the only time it ever broke down on me. Was after a trip through the desert the brakes went out. In my driveway. Love the ride

Eddie Bauer REGRETS

Bill Roberts, 07/23/2018
Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

I regret ever selling it, it had 300,000 miles on it and still going strong. I had the compression checked on it, Told it was still like the day I drove it off the lot. The only major mechanical issues I had was the transmission, I out in three. But it was worth it to me. Loved that truck and I REGRET selling it.

I loved it

bronco790, 01/14/2009
XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I had a Bronco for a little more then a year and loved it. It was my baby. My brakes went out and i cracked my manifold twice becaue of my driving but that was all that I took it in for. I needed a new tranny but besides that it was perfect I wish i would have never sold it because now I am looking to buy another.