Skip to Filters
Save up to $4,250 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- State Rebate for Retail or Lease$4,000Restrictions: Funding approval by The New Jersey Board of Public Utilities (BPU), residents can take advantage of the Charge Up New Jersey incentive directly at a participating car dealership or showroom and apply the incentive towards their purchase or lease at the point-of-sale.
- Final MSRP after options must be $45,000 or less.
- If final MSRP after options exceeds $45,000 but is under $55,000, the vehicle may be eligible for a reduced maximum rebate. Rebate amount which may vary is calculated based on EPA all-electric range rating.
- Must be a resident of the State of New Jersey. For active-duty military members stationed in New Jersey, but with permanent residency in another state, military orders may be used as proof of residency.
- Remain a resident of the State of New Jersey for at least two (2) years after the Vehicle Transaction Date for the eligible EV. Active-duty military members stationed in New Jersey with permanent residency in another state are exempt.
- Vehicles must have a valid New Jersey registration.
- Applicants are required to retain ownership, or an active lease agreement and retain registration of the vehicle with the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission for a minimum of 36 consecutive months immediately after the vehicle purchase or lease date.
- State Charging Station Offer$250Restrictions: Funding approval by The New Jersey Board of Public Utilities (BPU), residents can take advantage of the Charge Up New Jersey In-Home EV Charger Incentive of $250 towards the purchase and installation of an eligible networked Level 2 charger.
- Charging station must be new and installed at the applicant's New Jersey residence.
- Charger model must be Energy Star Certified and on the pre-approved eligibility list.
- Must be a resident of the State of New Jersey.
- Valid NJ EV registration showing a residential address in New Jersey.
- Only one charger incentive is available per vehicle registration (tracked by VIN).
Consumer Reviews for the Ford F-150 Lightning
Read recent reviews for the Ford F-150 Lightning
Best Vehicle I could have imagined
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (electric DD)
It’s by far the best vehicle I’ve ever owned and it far exceeds my expectations of what I thought it would be. First off, it’s ridiculously fast. That wasn’t something I expected. What I did expect was a truck that drove like a good truck. It’s far more than that. It drives buttery smooth, quiet, and zesty around turns. It’s a truck that drives like a luxury car and a sports car, if … that’s possible. Also, the interior is way better than my family’s Tesla (now sold). It’s roomy, my kids love all the features, and we love how nice and high quality everything is. The only complaint for by family was the regular long antenna, so I bought an aftermarket short one. My only complaint is the FordPass app. I think they can improve the functionality of it. Hopefully they do in the future with OTA. Besides that our truck is a 10 out of 10. UPDATE: 1 Year later and this truck is a BEAST! I still love it, my family loves it, it is the best ride I could have imagined, and it has been reliable. 100% approve.
More about the Ford F-150 Lightning
How much does it cost to lease a Ford F-150 Lightning in Elizabeth, NJ?
- A Ford F-150 Lightning lease in Elizabeth, NJ starts at about $754 and runs up to $1,359. Keep in mind that these are estimates and the prices can vary based on a number of factors such as trim level, options, down payment, and length of the lease. Learn more
How much does it cost to lease a Ford F-150 Lightning 2023 in Elizabeth, NJ?
- It costs between $754 and $1,359 to lease a Ford F-150 Lightning 2023 in Elizabeth, NJ. Note that these are estimates, and the pricing can change based on the vehicle's trim level, installed options, and aspects of the lease such as the down payment, money factor and the lease term. Learn more