Save up to $3,700 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- State Rebate for Retail or Lease$2,500Restrictions:
The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) offers up to $2,500 through the Light-Duty Motor Vehicle Purchase or Lease Incentive Program (LDPLIP) for the purchase or lease of an eligible new light-duty motor vehicle powered by electric drive. If leasing, lease term determines grant amount which varies. To qualify:
- Purchase or Lease (three-year or longer term): $2,500
- Lease (two-year to less than three-year term): $1,665
- Lease (one-year to less than two-year term): $832.50
- Persons who purchase or lease an eligible new light-duty motor vehicle in Texas on or after September 1, 2023, are eligible to apply for a rebate.
- The applicant must commit to operating and registering the vehicle in Texas for at least one calendar year (12 months) from the contract effective date.
- Vehicles purchased directly from or through an out-of-state franchised dealer are not eligible for this grant.
To learn more and apply, visit https://www.tceq.texas.gov/airquality/terp/ld.html
- Utility EV Charging Offer$1,200Restrictions: Austin Energy offers EV owners a rebate of 50%, up to $1,200, towards the installation and cost of a Level 2 charging station.
To qualify for this rebate, the customer and/or charging station must meet the following requirements:
- Receive electricity from Austin Energy.
- Have purchased or leased an electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle.
- ENERGY STAR® certified.
- Networked/Smart charging capabilities to program the station to off-peak periods and respond to managed charging events
Consumer Reviews for the Ford F-150 Lightning
Best Vehicle I could have imagined
More about the Ford F-150 Lightning
How much does it cost to lease a Ford F-150 Lightning in Austin, TX?
- A Ford F-150 Lightning lease in Austin, TX starts at about $812 and runs up to $1,369. Keep in mind that these are estimates and the prices can vary based on a number of factors such as trim level, options, down payment, and length of the lease. Learn more
How much does it cost to lease a Ford F-150 Lightning 2023 in Austin, TX?
- It costs between $812 and $1,369 to lease a Ford F-150 Lightning 2023 in Austin, TX. Note that these are estimates, and the pricing can change based on the vehicle's trim level, installed options, and aspects of the lease such as the down payment, money factor and the lease term. Learn more
** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle.