Save up to $500 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Utility EV Charging Offer$500Restrictions:
Consumers Energy offers EV owners a rebate of up to $500 towards the installation of a Level 2 charging station.
To qualify for this rebate, the customer and/or charging station must meet the following requirements:
- Receive electricity from Consumers Energy.
- Have purchased or leased an electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle.
- ENERGY STAR® certified.
- Earn an additional $10/mo. incentive up to $120 by enrolling in PowerMIDrive™ Smart Charging Incentive
To learn more, visit https://www.consumersenergy.com/residential/programs-and-services/electric-vehicles/powermidrive?utm_campaign=powermidrive&utm_source=powermidrive&utm_medium=vanity-url&utm_content=powermidrive
Consumer Reviews for the Ford Escape
Solid vehicle that gets better over time
More about the Ford Escape
How much does it cost to lease a Ford Escape in Grand Rapids, MI?
- A Ford Escape lease in Grand Rapids, MI starts at about $455 and runs up to $689. Keep in mind that these are estimates and the prices can vary based on a number of factors such as trim level, options, down payment, and length of the lease. Learn more
How much does it cost to lease a Ford Escape 2023 in Grand Rapids, MI?
- It costs between $455 and $689 to lease a Ford Escape 2023 in Grand Rapids, MI. Note that these are estimates, and the pricing can change based on the vehicle's trim level, installed options, and aspects of the lease such as the down payment, money factor and the lease term. Learn more