Save up to $1,133 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Utility EV Charging Offer$1,133Restrictions: Duke Energy offers EV owners a rebate of up to $1133 towards the installation of a Level 2 charging station.
To qualify for this rebate, the customer and/or charging station must meet the following requirements:
- Receive electricity from Duke Energy.
- Fully electric or plug-in hybrid EV must be registered to your Duke Energy account address to qualify.
Consumer Reviews for the Ford Escape
Solid vehicle that gets better over time
More about the Ford Escape
How much does it cost to lease a Ford Escape in Cary, NC?
- A Ford Escape lease in Cary, NC starts at about $472 and runs up to $843. Keep in mind that these are estimates and the prices can vary based on a number of factors such as trim level, options, down payment, and length of the lease. Learn more
How much does it cost to lease a Ford Escape 2023 in Cary, NC?
- It costs between $472 and $843 to lease a Ford Escape 2023 in Cary, NC. Note that these are estimates, and the pricing can change based on the vehicle's trim level, installed options, and aspects of the lease such as the down payment, money factor and the lease term. Learn more
* Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs.